TRRS to TRS adapter ( 3.5mm balanced TRRS to single ended TRS adapter )
Oct 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #46 of 58
i just went with a cable i found on amazon: one of those splitters for headsets (one trrs to two trs). there are several choices, and i bought the startech one. it's been fine for me so far.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:39 AM Post #47 of 58
  I finally got my Tralucent Uber cable TRRS back tonight after 6 weeks. Here is the Tralucent TRRS balanced plugged into the Komkrit TRRS->SE Viablue adapter.

I'm glad to report that it integrates and functions really well. The Komkrit TRRS->SE adapter grips onto the TRRS plug really well, whilst unplugging is although firm, not too tight. This is truly a very elegant integration between the two plugs.

Sir where did you buy the adapter, is tha 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm trs output. Thanks

Apr 19, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #48 of 58
  Sir where did you buy the adapter, is tha 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm trs output. Thanks

Back to the very first post of this thread :wink:. I didn't buy it. Komkrit was kind enough to make this for me. It isn't a 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS. It's a 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS adapter.

This is a 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS adapter. This was made by a DIYer in Hong Kong. I never met him as it was passed to me through another person.

May 31, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #55 of 58
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'm having terrible pain trying to find a 3.5 trrs to a 3.5 trs adapter.

I've seen that norne are selling one through this thread, but ye, $55 is crazy.

I can't find one for sale anywhere else. Does anyone know where they're sold/anyone want to sell theirs? I want one so I can get my wm1a playing balanced through my vorzuge.

Thanks guys

May 31, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #56 of 58
I had a very nice one built by someone on Etsy. Contact beaboarder on Etsy and ask if it is possible. I recall it being less than half the price of the norne. I also have one I got on AliExpress, but the construction quality wasn't as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back