TRRS to TRS adapter ( 3.5mm balanced TRRS to single ended TRS adapter )

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions' started by komkrit, Aug 4, 2013.

1. syncopied
    i just went with a cable i found on amazon: one of those splitters for headsets (one trrs to two trs). there are several choices, and i bought the startech one. it's been fine for me so far.

2. cristobalroy
    Sir where did you buy the adapter, is tha 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm trs output. Thanks

3. AnakChan Moderator

Back to the very first post of this thread :wink:. I didn't buy it. Komkrit was kind enough to make this for me. It isn't a 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS. It's a 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS adapter.

This is a 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS adapter. This was made by a DIYer in Hong Kong. I never met him as it was passed to me through another person.
    IMG_7595.jpg

4. burtomr
    This from Luna Shops inside an Oyaide plug...DIY the wiring. Works great.

plug.png

5. zniper2984
    Norne audio is making those kind of adaptor,but you have to wait a week for Them to ship.

6. zniper2984
    image.jpg the gold one from norne audio the silver came with my ref1 too/uber too..both are aktrrs to 3.5trs.

7. Stalkeryan
    Can anyone here please sell one to me? Thanks! 2.5 mm balanced female to 3.5 mm SE male.

8. zniper2984
    Norne audio is selling one.:grin:

9. willowbrook
  10. Smousesme
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I'm having terrible pain trying to find a 3.5 trrs to a 3.5 trs adapter.

I've seen that norne are selling one through this thread, but ye, $55 is crazy.

I can't find one for sale anywhere else. Does anyone know where they're sold/anyone want to sell theirs? I want one so I can get my wm1a playing balanced through my vorzuge.

Thanks guys

11. rdaneel
    I had a very nice one built by someone on Etsy. Contact beaboarder on Etsy and ask if it is possible. I recall it being less than half the price of the norne. I also have one I got on AliExpress, but the construction quality wasn't as good.

12. Smousesme
    Would you consider selling either of them? As I want one ASAP

13. rdaneel
    Sure, but I'm out of town this week. If shipping it to you next Monday would be acceptable, shoot me a PM and I'll reply with details once I'm home...