TRRS to TRS adapter ( 3.5mm balanced TRRS to single ended TRS adapter )
Aug 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #31 of 58
I finally got my Tralucent Uber cable TRRS back tonight after 6 weeks. Here is the Tralucent TRRS balanced plugged into the Komkrit TRRS->SE Viablue adapter.

I'm glad to report that it integrates and functions really well. The Komkrit TRRS->SE adapter grips onto the TRRS plug really well, whilst unplugging is although firm, not too tight. This is truly a very elegant integration between the two plugs.

Aug 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #32 of 58
Quote:
I finally got my Tralucent Uber cable TRRS back tonight after 6 weeks. Here is the Tralucent TRRS balanced plugged into the Komkrit TRRS->SE Viablue adapter.

I'm glad to report that it integrates and functions really well. The Komkrit TRRS->SE adapter grips onto the TRRS plug really well, whilst unplugging is although firm, not too tight. This is truly a very elegant integration between the two plugs.

Thank you very much for your report.
o2smile.gif

Oct 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #35 of 58
do you know if the headset to pc adapters you can find on amazon/ebay will do the same thing? all i really need is to make sure i'm not getting mono sound and recessed vocals/amplified background

Oct 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #36 of 58
Head-Direct sells a TRRS to TRS adapter, but it's with a short cable.

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #38 of 58
  Head-Direct sells a TRRS to TRS adapter, but it's with a short cable.

i must be blind not to see it on their website... can you direct me to it?

Is not listed under 'Cables & Accessories'....

Pet peeve: HeadFiers who don't provide links to 'gears' they mention.....and especially for things that are not easy to find via Google.

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #41 of 58
It is only at their Chinese storefront:

http://a.m.tmall.com/i20011116024.htm

Oct 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #43 of 58
Sorry I didn't post a link. I don't know if I saw it on Head-Direct's Chinese site or if it was on the international one. It might have been there and just temporarily gone ATM.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #45 of 58
I already did, but it's not at Head-Direct.com, so it may only be avaliable through Tmall (the Chinese "eBay" - the one kkcc linked to). Try shooting Head-Direct an email and see if they can sell you a set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back