TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 23, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #20,191 of 24,683
5 days to go. Nothing arrive with latest the postman of friday ... paypal will be the only way. Pity. I was really looking forward to the hunter givn how much I like the PM6

Honestly I feel for you, I would have loved my hunter but sadly it wasn't to be for me.
If any consolation im a few weeks cancelled now and looking at other choices of which in the sub £500 there are quite a few, but i did feel a bit fed up that i wasn't going to get them in the first week.

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #20,194 of 24,683
It's interesting to note that the introductory blurb on the Kickstarter Phantom Air page states: "We have been working on the Phantom Air for more than 1 year to ensure that we produce the best sounding truly wireless in earbuds to date." You would take that to mean that they were ready for production as soon as the campaign got funded... And then there's the reported barely 1.5 hours of runtime whereas they were claiming this to be between 3 and 4 hours... Just makes me wonder what they were doing "working on it for more than 1 year". It really takes away from the eager anticipation felt way back when the campaign launched (Sept 25).

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #20,195 of 24,683
It's interesting to note that the introductory blurb on the Kickstarter Phantom Air page states: "We have been working on the Phantom Air for more than 1 year to ensure that we produce the best sounding truly wireless in earbuds to date." You would take that to mean that they were ready for production as soon as the campaign got funded... And then there's the reported barely 1.5 hours of runtime whereas they were claiming this to be between 3 and 4 hours... Just makes me wonder what they were doing "working on it for more than 1 year". It really takes away from the eager anticipation felt way back when the campaign launched (Sept 25).
Sadly, I remember he told it was actually less, like 1hour and 15-20 minutes.

No idea. But sad

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #20,196 of 24,683

I'm just taking a wild quess here, but with not a single sign of anyone recieving their Air, I have to wonder if they are not working on achieving 3-4 hrs in a single use before sending them out. I doubt the Air would succeed in the marketplace with only 110 minutes in a single use. Presently listening to my IQbuds, after installing the latest update, and now get 5 hrs in a single use. Would not be surprised if in the very near future that completely wireless earbuds will aceive 8 or more hrs or better.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #20,197 of 24,683
I'm just taking a wild quess here, but with not a single sign of anyone recieving their Air, I have to wonder if they are not working on achieving 3-4 hrs in a single use enforce sending them out. I doubt the Air would succeed in the marketplace with only 110 minutes in a single use. Presently listening to my IQbuds, after installing the latest update, and now get 5 hrs in a single use. Would not be surprised if in the very near future that completely wireless earbuds will aceive 8 or more hrs orven better.
Think so too. Things change fast, couple of years ago, 5 hours was just a dream. Soon it will be even more.

Jul 24, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #20,201 of 24,683
I know these are different, but have you looked at the new Flares Pro? Their wire splitter is the Bluetooth unit ( kinda like Trinity Phantoms are supposed to be). Know your others are totally wireless. I have seen many people say the Flares have the best sound quality they have ever heard over Bluetooth! The Bluetooth DAC/amp box drives the ear pieces in balanced mode. Don't know of any other BT unit doing that. The drivers are now beryllium.

Jul 24, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #20,202 of 24,683
I know these are different, but have you looked at the new Flares Pro? Their wire splitter is the Bluetooth unit ( kinda like Trinity Phantoms are supposed to be). Know your others are totally wireless. I have seen many people say the Flares have the best sound quality they have ever heard over Bluetooth! The Bluetooth DAC/amp box drives the ear pieces in balanced mode. Don't know of any other BT unit doing that. The drivers are now beryllium.

Yep the blutooth is supposed to be awesome , these have been on my radar for a while also they are wired and just the wired sound quality is getting a lot of attention.

Jul 24, 2017 at 1:26 AM Post #20,203 of 24,683

Have been eyeing those as well, but no decision on purchasing just yet. Got the R2Pro titanium during the Kickstarter and have decent sound to me, so the Pro seem intriqueing. Need to see people get the Air and see comparisons, although I do think the sound should be great also.

I want to see more photos of the Icarus I & II.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #20,204 of 24,683
Have been eyeing those as well, but no decision on purchasing just yet. Got the R2Pro titanium during the Kickstarter and have decent sound to me, so the Pro seem intriqueing. Need to see people get the Air and see comparisons, although I do think the sound be great also.

Without hijacking the thread there isn't a lot of info on them which is why I have too bern holding back....if anyone wants to chat about the new flares pro got to " iem lounge thread".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back