TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 21, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #20,146 of 24,683
IMG_3960.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg
IMG_3960.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg

Jul 21, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #20,147 of 24,683
:open_mouth: sweet! The gunmetal looks great! You no longer blind people wearing them in public :upside_down:

I will sh!t my pants if the Icarus 4 ships in August and Trinity gets back on track

Lmao, fortunately for you there is a high likelihood that won't be necessary. :radioactive:

I bet who ever is doing his washing is praying trinity are true to form too.

Jul 21, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #20,153 of 24,683
Glad the Icarus are out!, I don't have money stuck since my PM6 arrived in the first batch but I'm very happy that Trinity is shipping IEMs again (not sure if the reason was buying the very first day or paying for tracked, but arrived).
If the Icarus 4 goes out in september or so, and the comparisons are good with the pm6 (more v shape) maybe I will fall again in black friday :D
And would love to see that phoenix working as promised... in gunmetal, with that size and shining silver I would look like a walking mirror!

On the PM6, the only time I had problems with the highs was from the phone, but with a Fiio 3 ii and some amp in the computer never had trouble with the tracks people are not liking. Sooner or later I will try the double stuffing of the silver that Miko talks about, but for now I'm happy with the gold undamped.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #20,154 of 24,683
Came home to the Icarus III today, still waiting for the Atlas Delta(Master) great to see people getting their orders. Been listening for about an hour or so trying some of the filters, one of the silver filters won't screw in securely so I guess I won't be using that one. The red seem to be my flavour, but I think I'm going to leave them playing for a few days non stop. See if the treble calms down a bit. When I first got my IT03s it took about 120 hours and the treble calmed down , bass tightened up,now they are fantastic. For £75.00 I'm happy at the moment, so given a bit of time, I'm pretty sure they will sound great The cable looks and feels great but it keeps coming off my ear as I'm sitting down, hopefully it will start to keep its shape. I'm using them with my DX200, volume up to 100, IT03-90, Andromeda-75. Great to see Trinity get orders out and people talking about what really matters, music.

Jul 21, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #20,155 of 24,683
maybe we shall see icarus iv this year.haahahahahahahaha:dt880smile:

Jul 21, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #20,156 of 24,683
Came home to the Icarus III today, still waiting for the Atlas Delta(Master) great to see people getting their orders. Been listening for about an hour or so trying some of the filters, one of the silver filters won't screw in securely so I guess I won't be using that one. The red seem to be my flavour, but I think I'm going to leave them playing for a few days non stop. See if the treble calms down a bit. When I first got my IT03s it took about 120 hours and the treble calmed down , bass tightened up,now they are fantastic. For £75.00 I'm happy at the moment, so given a bit of time, I'm pretty sure they will sound great The cable looks and feels great but it keeps coming off my ear as I'm sitting down, hopefully it will start to keep its shape. I'm using them with my DX200, volume up to 100, IT03-90, Andromeda-75. Great to see Trinity get orders out and people talking about what really matters, music.

the cable wears in after a while, it helps when you cinch it up about 6 inches from the Y-split. That's interesting about the highs, I was wandering about that, my masters never calmed down in that department and make the undamped filters useless unless you heave hearing damage between 7-9kHz

Jul 21, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #20,158 of 24,683
So by what I can gather, the Masters are overly bright, no way to take the treble down with any of the filters. I ordered the Atlas Delta, think I'm getting the Master replacement :triportsad:

I dunno, the treble sounds just fine to me with the black dampened filters. Try it out for yourself before reaching a conclusion about it :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back