TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #18,961 of 24,683
I'll chime in after not posting in this thread for months. I received my masters a long time ago, though the masters dont seem to be the issue (and they are just ok to me). Still waiting on PM6 that I ordered on Black Friday (or there abouts). Not as long as some people who ordered in June of last year, but still 7 full months.

I was willing to defend trinity for quite a while because I do think a lot of people jumped the gun in immediately getting pissed off. But at this point its just ridiculous.

I happen to be in a good place financially so having nothing to show for my money is not a huge deal right now, but I would eventually like to get my product, but its getting a bit worrysome if they will show. At the end of the day, Im not gonna get mad or rage about this. I am not even going to attempt to get a refund since it sounds like I will just get the runaround, I am just going wait. But, I am also not going to do business with Trinity again, which is a shame because I really like what they are trying to do. Just too bad that the reality has been less than stellar, both in terms of audio quality (pm4 was a total failure in my mind, and master was really just kind of meh) but also because of how they have handled this issue. I dont even mind the wait, I just wish that instead of over promising and continually trying to claim everything was fine, they just fessed up that they were having difficulties and kept us in the loop. Oh well.

Jun 27, 2017 at 12:20 AM Post #18,963 of 24,683
Who else thinks that we won't receive any more pm6 and they just took our money and will run away with it.
Someone will have to report them to U.K Authorities for Unethical Business Practices.
Also report to our banks.
tumblr_nr1n5b60TN1td9mzfo6_400.gif

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #18,965 of 24,683
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #18,966 of 24,683
I can't help but wonder what's Head-Fi's position about the whole thing.
This is a sponsor thread and Trinity is also one of the sponsors of this place.
I know they won't get involved but I find this type of behaviour and business practices very unethical and alarming to say the least.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #18,967 of 24,683
Someone who will be interested will come to this thread eventually and read those posts they're never going to buy. Though I bought only after I've read head-fi about trinity. Ugh. IDK what to do, I made a claim today on paypal, though I bought on Indiegogo and Trinity is lying that they can't refund on indiegogo, though they can.

Jun 27, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #18,968 of 24,683
Someone who will be interested will come to this thread eventually and read those posts they're never going to buy. Though I bought only after I've read head-fi about trinity. Ugh. IDK what to do, I made a claim today on paypal, though I bought on Indiegogo and Trinity is lying that they can't refund on indiegogo, though they can.
:c some of us are still stringing along like fish on a hook via fishing line.
:D a good number of us are still waiting for our products from 2016 Summer/Winter.

Hopefully that someone who is interested in Trinity products are as patient as us lol.

Our paypal protection should also be expiring soon....
(Well Mine is, it's well past 180 days)
4efcda6185e98de15c8def9e6bf39a55--indian-meme-rage-faces.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017 at 1:25 AM Post #18,969 of 24,683
Funny you mentioned the Mee M7 Pro. I saw it earlier today and planning to order it.
Personally I prefer a fully detachable cable and mic option too.

I took that as "for price paid". I consider the Hunter to be the same. Great for the price paid, but when you talk about the MSRP....I've only got an old flagship to compare to in that price range and while the Hunter trades blows with the JH16 Pro FP fidelity-wise, it can't hold a candle to the JH16 on musicality.

I'd bet you'll be going to the MEE Audio. Which, based on my experience with their P1, means you should be in good hands. MEE Audio makes some really good stuff so I think the M7 is going to do a great job bridging the gap between their lower-priced stuff and the P1 flagship. I wouldn't even be surprised if the M7 bests the P1 in some respects given that it has a balanced armature to work with in addition to a dynamic driver while the P1 was a pure dynamic. That balanced armature could give them some more speed and detail, though the P1 was a very detailed IEM at its price point.

The sound signature looks quite promising.

I would have bought the p1 long ago if the sound signature wasn't so bass light.

Jun 27, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #18,971 of 24,683
I was willing to defend trinity for quite a while because I do think a lot of people jumped the gun in immediately getting pissed off. But at this point its just ridiculous.

This is how I feel, I too defended them and to some point still will.
Fantastic iems at a great price.
They were overly criticised in the initial delays which I believe led to some (not all) of the broken promises, some were i think out of there control too and some were to keep business.
I understand there in a tricky situation, no small company would like to take the potential hits there looking at at the moment, hence the putting people off also however much i and others are frustrated im sure trinity and bob are feeling it also.
But for me too understand all this and continue to have faith and support i need honest regular communication and there just not doing it, there burying there head in the sand and leaving me and others in the dark which is a recipe for disaster in my eyes.
I still want trinity to succeed , I still after all this would consider there products because they do make great iems at a great price and I'm pretty sure that they would never ever want to go through this mess again.
Communicate honestly and properly and for me they can pull through this.

Jun 27, 2017 at 2:01 AM Post #18,972 of 24,683
Im considering P1 Mee. It looks great!

:c are there any balanced cables for mee iems. I want to utilize that bal output on Aune. I never tried it out.
I don't think there are for p1 , I also tried non standard cable and didn't work.
On a side note when I first bought my p1s i snapped the 3.5mm connector on the silver cable ,my company and my job make cables for naim audio so thought easy fix for me, when I tried to detach the snapped connector there was a tiny bit of pcb board in the housing of the connector, I have never seen this before.
I emailed them to ask about how to wire to this board as the wires had come off , they asked me to take a picture and prove my purchase and they would send me a free replacement silver cable which they did to the UK.
Great customer service , lovely package , lovely iem, just bass light.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #18,973 of 24,683
Just for everyone's benefit, Trinity's position as of 5 days ago:

Your Indiegogo rewards unfortunately we are currently trying to solve the solution to the battery problem for the Airs. The Master 6 and Hunter we are waiting for more to come in 2 weeks time and then we will ship your orders right away, also they will both be sent tracked.

The Icarus III is estimated for shipping in late June, whilst the Icarus IV is estimated for shipping in July. The Icarus I will soon have a release date for shipping. We inform customers before purchasing a product that shipping dates can change. See website link about preorders.
Didn't even know they were also on Indiegogo, lol (I rarely go there anymore). I always get a weird feeling about a company when they raise 'enough money' on Kickstarter and then move to Indiegogo and try to cash some more. It is late June, so let's see if those Icarus III's start arriving soon...

Jun 27, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #18,974 of 24,683
Just out of curiosity, how many people are still waiting?
Many people left this thread and stopped posting here.
Did they cancel? Received their earphones and satisfied/ unsatisfied?
From my experience, Head-Fi'ers usually like to share their experience and provide impressions and full reviews but there is very little available on the PM6 and Hunter, other than Midgetguy with his great piece I just don't see much out there on Head-Fi and other forums and blogs that I usually follow.

I'm waiting for my 2 x PM6, ask many time Jake just said.. will ship.. waiting more PM6 come then ship...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back