TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Jun 29, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #1,081 of 1,582
@JaeYoon, Just got my m1s and it sounds really good. Not enough time yet on it but will give more of an update on the aune thread. But just wanted to let you know that the balanced cable I made works and take the masters up a notch. Larger sound stage and initially I'm hearing more detail across the board. Only had time to listen for less than an hour but liking what I'm hearing so far.
Yay!!! glad you are enjoying it!!!

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #1,082 of 1,582
@JaeYoon, Just got my m1s and it sounds really good. Not enough time yet on it but will give more of an update on the aune thread. But just wanted to let you know that the balanced cable I made works and take the masters up a notch. Larger sound stage and initially I'm hearing more detail across the board. Only had time to listen for less than an hour but liking what I'm hearing so far.
Thanks rr12267 for the update on your balanced cable for the masters. Your thoughts are encouraging me. Hopefully I'll get around to making my balanced cable this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of great music (a long holiday weekend in the US!!).

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #1,083 of 1,582
Thanks rr12267 for the update on your balanced cable for the masters. Your thoughts are encouraging me. Hopefully I'll get around to making my balanced cable this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of great music (a long holiday weekend in the US!!).
Hope you have a good weekend too!

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #1,084 of 1,582
Yes Jae, when someone uses every negative word description that's ever been used out here in one post it's clear to me it's more spite driven than fact based. I've read where some had used some of Fran's descriptions for the PM4 and I also realize we all hear differently but I just came off a week of vacation and I actually slept in my Masters every night (yes I obviously have ears shaped like shrek) but I've heard none of what Fran hears in them!

Jun 30, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #1,085 of 1,582
Yes Jae, when someone uses every negative word description that's ever been used out here in one post it's clear to me it's more spite driven than fact based. I've read where some had used some of Fran's descriptions for the PM4 and I also realize we all hear differently but I just came off a week of vacation and I actually slept in my Masters every night (yes I obviously have ears shaped like shrek) but I've heard none of what Fran hears in them!

[Mod Comment]
I removed your rant and Jae's post (which unfortunately quoted it - there was nothing wrong with it otherwise Jae). I am leaving this one because it highlights an issue, and I want to make sure anyone on the thread realises:
  1. Everyone can have a different opinion. We are different - with different anatomy, use different tips, have different frequency tolerances, have different insertion depths, listen to different music at different volumes.
  2. Everyone has a right to convey that opinion as long as it is stated respectfully
  3. No-one has the right to make personal attacks like telling someone they have hearing deficiencies because their opinions differ.
  4. Just because you like something, does not mean that others do not
Fran made some objective points about the issues he had with them - in terms of frequency etc. Has anyone measured them? perhaps this would be the chance to start a discussion without resorting to personal disparagement.

Jun 30, 2017 at 8:09 PM Post #1,086 of 1,582
[Mod Comment]
I removed your rant and Jae's post (which unfortunately quoted it - there was nothing wrong with it otherwise Jae). I am leaving this one because it highlights an issue, and I want to make sure anyone on the thread realises:
  1. Everyone can have a different opinion. We are different - with different anatomy, use different tips, have different frequency tolerances, have different insertion depths, listen to different music at different volumes.
  2. Everyone has a right to convey that opinion as long as it is stated respectfully
  3. No-one has the right to make personal attacks like telling someone they have hearing deficiencies because their opinions differ.
  4. Just because you like something, does not mean that others do not
Fran made some objective points about the issues he had with them - in terms of frequency etc. Has anyone measured them? perhaps this would be the chance to start a discussion without resorting to personal disparagement.
It's understandable, and you are right.

Jul 2, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #1,088 of 1,582
1.png

Jul 3, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #1,091 of 1,582
Jul 3, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #1,093 of 1,582
Maybe try each one first so that you can make an informed decision :p
Is that Girls' Generation? (/SNSD)?

I recall seeing some of them on Running Man before (two or more episodes actually I think).
I liked the blonde one best, but can't remember her name.
But she might have dyed/undyed her hair since then and another one might have dyed her hair blonde. So don't know if it's the same blonde one in the picture lol.
Excuse my rambling. I've had a long and awful day and am trying to cheer myself up :p

Jul 3, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #1,094 of 1,582
Is that Girls' Generation? (/SNSD)?

I recall seeing some of them on Running Man before (two or more episodes actually I think).
I liked the blonde one best, but can't remember her name.
But she might have dyed/undyed her hair since then and another one might have dyed her hair blonde. So don't know if it's the same blonde one in the picture lol.
Excuse my rambling. I've had a long and awful day and am trying to cheer myself up :p
Yeah it is snsd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back