TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Dec 30, 2015 at 10:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 489

Bobtrinity

Member of the Trade: Trinity Audio
Many of you have been asking about the Delta, upgrades and when available again.

Well we are now taking pre-orders for the new Delta here http://trinityaudioengineering.com/products/trinity-delta-hybrid-v-ii-pre-order-yours-now

The Delta will now come with detachable cables and 7 (yes you read that right 7!) pairs of tuning filters and 2 cables (mic and multi-braid non mic)

We are offering discount to people who pre-order now.

Dec 30, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #2 of 489
Excited for this and the (upcoming?) Hyperion v2 
beerchug.gif

Jan 24, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #5 of 489
hi there

iit would be most customer friendly if you replied to your emails.
i've already sent 2-3 over the last 2 to 3 weeks... of which have received zilch replies.
not the best first impression for a potential new customer.

so i guess i'll ask here.
how will this new series differ from the 1st delta series aside from the extra filters?
also on the phantom series it looks interesting and 
how will it differ from the trinity (it looks like it's trying
to be more of a signature set vs the delta).

Jan 24, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #6 of 489
hi there

iit would be most customer friendly if you replied to your emails.
i've already sent 2-3 over the last 2 to 3 weeks... of which have received zilch replies.
not the best first impression for a potential new customer.

so i guess i'll ask here.
how will this new series differ from the 1st delta series aside from the extra filters?
also on the phantom series it looks interesting and 
how will it differ from the trinity (it looks like it's trying
to be more of a signature set vs the delta).

Sorry that i have missed your email. I do get over 300+ a day and do my upmost to answer every single one in a timely manner, so please accept my apologies.

The delta is almost the same apart from the extra filters for greater levels of tuning and the detachable cables.

There are some minor tweeks also to tighten the bass a little too.

The phantom series is a level or 2 about our Atlas model. It will offer more precise tuning and a greater number of ba drivers in our pure and bass model, although we may just end up with just one multi driver model and we are still evaluating. The sabre is spectacular and we will be revealing more details late next week.

The air version will have the same sound signature as our hyperion but with a little tighter bass and be completely wireless.

Cheers
Bob

Jan 24, 2016 at 7:10 PM Post #7 of 489

The phantom series is a level or 2 about our Atlas model. It will offer more precise tuning and a greater number of ba drivers in our pure and bass model, although we may just end up with just one multi driver model and we are still evaluating. The sabre is spectacular and we will be revealing more details late next week.

The air version will have the same sound signature as our hyperion but with a little tighter bass and be completely wireless.

Cheers
Bob

Just to give a point of feedback re: the Phantom series... If you end up with just one multi ba model (I'm assuming that's because the pure/bass might be too similar And step on each others' toes): I'm in for both the multi ba and the Sabre. I'm not entertaining the Air only because I'm already a backer for the Bragi Dash :wink:

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #11 of 489
thanks, bob.

seems that i'm also blind.

i should have checked out this thread (below) where you do stay in touch...and the discussions
around your product lines  are much more indepth and current.
my apologies for not first seeing this (hey when i have to eat crow, i'll do so)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/760277/introducing-trinity-audio-engineering/3000

all the best for 2016: i think it's wonderful when we can support small cottage industries
that deliver on both great bang for buck product lines and equally good customer service
(which you seem to delivery in spades.).

kudos and best wishes.

I'll do more research...currently have the sony mdr7550 iems on their way and the more bassy sony xb90ex

so just seeking a high quality iem that is very portable and musical...the atlas (from what i've read) is a step
up from the delta (even against the to be released II hybrid?)...and i like that it can be worn in the gym, too....so seems
quite versatile.

Quote:
Sorry that i have missed your email. I do get over 300+ a day and do my upmost to answer every single one in a timely manner, so please accept my apologies.

The delta is almost the same apart from the extra filters for greater levels of tuning and the detachable cables.

There are some minor tweeks also to tighten the bass a little too.

Cheers
Bob

Jan 29, 2016 at 11:37 PM Post #12 of 489
Around the end of February

Bob,

I tried to pre-order the Delta v II's on your site for the 70 pound pre-order price but the cart shows them priced at 80 pounds.  Is there anything I need to do to get the 70 pound price?  Also, is the trade-in offer (send in original Deltas) still applicable with the discounted pre-order price? *UPDATE* - Is the extra 10 pounds to cover shipping?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jan 30, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #13 of 489
Bob,

I tried to pre-order the Delta v II's on your site for the 70 pound pre-order price but the cart shows them priced at 80 pounds.  Is there anything I need to do to get the 70 pound price?  Also, is the trade-in offer (send in original Deltas) still applicable with the discounted pre-order price? [COLOR=FF0000]*UPDATE* - Is the extra 10 pounds to cover shipping?[/COLOR]
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

I have amended it now so it just shows £80 inc shipping now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back