Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jul 17, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #2,311 of 2,949
I think Trinity has a heart. If any of you want a refund just explain it in best way possible. For me I told Kieran I will be back in future for those phoenix headphones and possible future iems. And I got this response for my PM6.

"Thank you for being so respectful about it.
I will have this cancelled for you and I will be looking forward to see you in the future.
Regards,Kieran"

I explained it's nothing really on trinity's end but because I happen to prefer Lyra 2's sound signature. I bought it off campfire audio and even though I already have a tracking order for it.

I might not be into PM6's analytical signature. But perhaps will look into Icarus IV.

Jul 17, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #2,312 of 2,949
I think Trinity has a heart. If any of you want a refund just explain it in best way possible. For me I told Kieran I will be back in future for those phoenix headphones and possible future iems. And I got this response for my PM6.

I will have this cancelled for you and I will be looking forward to see you in the future.
Regards,Kieran"

Hmm, you think someone has been disrespectful to them:thinking: Could it be the nastier people got the slower response if any they received:astonished: I'm just saying if everyone knew the WHOLE story behind Trinity attitudes may be different and then again maybe not!

I explained it's nothing really on trinity's end but because I happen to prefer Lyra 2's sound signature. I bought it off campfire audio and even though I already have a tracking order for it.

And this would be because you've already heard the Lyra to determine your preference? Just wondering if it was first hand or based on review/impressions by others:wink:

I might not be into PM6's analytical signature. But perhaps will look into Icarus IV.
Does seem like a lot just to check them out for yourself:rolling_eyes:

Jul 17, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #2,313 of 2,949
Does seem like a lot just to check them out for yourself:rolling_eyes:
Yeah I visited tokyo and they have a earphone shop where you test out IEMs and sit in a corner. I think even though there is no time limit.

I think it's best not too sit there too long as someone else will be waiting to listen as well. They have Vega and Andromeda for listen too.

But for sure I will be back for those phoenix headphones.

Jul 17, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #2,314 of 2,949
I'm just glad there is not place to do that around where I live, the temptation of the Andromeda would be to great I'm afraid:scream:

Jul 17, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2,315 of 2,949
I'm just glad there is not place to do that around where I live, the temptation of the Andromeda would be to great I'm afraid:scream:
Yes I spent a good time listening to Andromeda at the store. It is very scary...
The soundstage will engulf you and you will be shipped to the stars.

I had to put the demo Andromedas right back on shelfs before I spend anymore money.

Jul 17, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #2,316 of 2,949

Regards,Kieran"

I saw you had the Aune 1 think is the model with balanced out and just read that Campfire will terminate the stock cable to balanced for a charge of $60 if that interests you. Just a thought because I enjoy my Andromeda balance out of the Opus 1.

Jul 17, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #2,317 of 2,949
I saw you had the Aune 1 think is the model with balanced out and just read that Campfire will terminate the stock cable to balanced for a charge of $60 if that interests you. Just a thought because I enjoy my Andromeda balance out of the Opus 1.
Yeah I found out Ken ball and CA team does it for $60 thats one hell of a deal.

Jul 20, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #2,319 of 2,949
Does anyone have received their Icarus III IEM?

I hope they will bring some news about Icarus IV shipping :)

I received email from Kieran that Icarus IV shipping date has been moved to August.

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:09 AM Post #2,322 of 2,949
So if the Icarus 4 is now in august how is that going to effect the Icarus 2 DAP I wonder, still no release date for the Icarus 1 either
Still not even seen any new pics of either?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back