The Official Echobox Explorer Thread
Jun 28, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #2,101 of 2,481
Hello Everyone,

DHL finally provided us with the tracking information for all orders today, and I have send all tracking numbers to backers who have been sent units. Please check your email for your tracking information if you have not already received your Explorer. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our support staff at team@eboxaudio.com

Jun 28, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #2,102 of 2,481
Thanks, I've received my tracking number just about 3 minutes ago. :)

Looks like my Explorer could be on the delivery vehicle today but I will likely not be at home to collect it - well, so I guess then tomorrow or any other day is the day.

Jun 28, 2017 at 1:21 AM Post #2,103 of 2,481
Hello Everyone,

DHL finally provided us with the tracking information for all orders today, and I have send all tracking numbers to backers who have been sent units. Please check your email for your tracking information if you have not already received your Explorer. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our support staff at team@eboxaudio.com

Sam

Not received anything on email yet - hoping it's just Google being a bit slow! Have all backers units been sent out now?

Cheers!

Jun 28, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #2,107 of 2,481
Thats why I wrote:

'Rehabilitation will or will not come in the form of those backers who recieve their units 'the proof of the pudding...'

....is in the eating.

Lets see how it tastes when backers get their units.

:)

True enough. The units performing perfectly or close to it will be a necessary but not sufficient step to whatever rehabilitation can take place. Sometimes ending up with a functional product isn't enough to overcome a bad purchasing experience.

Jun 28, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #2,108 of 2,481
No tracking number yet - will be a nervous wait until the EB guys can look into this for me properly (damn that UK/US time difference and the fact people need to sleep! :wink:) Hoping it's just an email issue. Fingers crossed!

Jun 28, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #2,109 of 2,481
No tracking number yet - will be a nervous wait until the EB guys can look into this for me properly (damn that UK/US time difference and the fact people need to sleep! :wink:) Hoping it's just an email issue. Fingers crossed!

You're not alone - I still await the tracking reference too.

I've dropped them an email, but I have in recent past (for whatever reasons, technical or otherwise) not always received emails from EB and had to chase, which has always resulted in daylight direct response..

Jun 28, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #2,110 of 2,481
Did anyone do an A-B comparison between the ZEUS XRA and Campfire Vega yet???

To be fair, I mailed them about 20 mins after Sam put the update on here and got a response straight back- must have been pretty late over there so certainly don't mind waiting until a more social business hour for them to look into it! Everyone needs to sleep sometime. :wink:

Jun 28, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #2,112 of 2,481
Per EB, at least 20 tracking numbers are missing from the list that they received from DHL. Mine is missing. @-Kenny- is in the same boat.

My hopes were finally up for the first time in a long time. Welcome back, disappointment.

It doesn't necessarily mean your unit isn't in transit, I've seen things like this happen before with tracking numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back