The New Kinera H3 Triple Hybrid IEM
Jul 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #91 of 344
I really hope in a honest answer here. As I don't like bright iems, are they subjectively brighter than the etymotic? I see that etymotic have lower highs, yet they are regarded bright by a few people.

Yes, the H3 is quite a bit brighter in the highs (the area between 6 and 8 kHz is definitely elevated).

As I said, my diffuse-field-target-oriented compensation is not quite right yet - imagine at least about 5 dB more level in the area around 6 kHz than what you see on the graph.

Jul 18, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #92 of 344
The high frequency of the H3 does not look as bad as the first graph on Kinera's box or manual...but...I'm now a little worried of the frequency bumps and dips here and there...but still not as bad as the 1 More Triple Driver :astonished:

It could be flatter between 6 and 8 kHz, but other than that its treble is quite smooth and even.
It's just my compensation that over-compensates at 3 and 6 kHz.

Jul 23, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #96 of 344
Just got them in red colour for 84 at ebay. I will post some impressions when they arrive in like a month or two, LOL. I got also the KZ ZS5 so I will compare them later... unfortunately the package was lost but Mr Jim from Nicehck sent a replacement and it should be here in a like a month or two :p it would be interesting as well to compare them to my **** UEs 1DD + 1 BA, it might not be fair though since they have less drivers but I like their sound.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #100 of 344
H3 is in the mail and should arrive this week *fingers crossed*. Pumped to give them a listen and see how they compare to some of my favorites in the price range; TFZ Exclusive 5 and King, and the Fischer Audio Dubliz Enhanced.

Same here..interesting that mine is coming from Dubai. I can honestly state that this will be the first package I have ever received from the UAE...Oh the wonders the package could tell me, if I listen...

Jul 23, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #101 of 344
Same here..interesting that mine is coming from Dubai. I can honestly state that this will be the first package I have ever received from the UAE...Oh the wonders the package could tell me, if I listen...

Haha, ditto. Never had anything come in from UAE either. Cool stuff! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back