The Audio Lounge
Jul 20, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #93 of 35,962
I really liked that swoopy shape. Ended up selling because I wanted to have a bit more bass response for the music I listened to. It's the most bass-light IEM I've listened to I think.

totally agree, I sold mine once I had my sabre and master and thought my hunter were in the way.

That right there is why I passed on the P1. I can't do bass light IEMs.

Jul 20, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #96 of 35,962
I prefer the master to the pinnacle, more bass but not overly done .
the pinnacle hands down for form factor , build and i would say pinnacle are more neutral , non fatiguing.
if they sorted the low end out i would be buying again.

Jul 20, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #97 of 35,962
You missed out on the bass the Hunter makes. I haven't heard the Sabre or Master so I can't compare to those, but the Hunter, while being overall a cold and analytical sound, has some incredible bass capability.

Sadly I won't be finding out on the hunter anymore but hey plenty more choice out there.
As I just posted if Mee could make a pinnacle p2 and sort the low end out I would definitely be interested.

Jul 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #99 of 35,962
I do apologise I am on my phone and thought you were asking about p1 .
The PX is the P1 anyway though. The only difference should be the new color coating and you only get a mic cable. Smaller accessory package too I assume, but it's supposed to be the same IEM.

On the front of fixing where the P1 didn't hit the right notes (mostly bass for me), perhaps the M7 Pro can succeed where the P1 didn't quite make it. After all, the M7 Pro has a BA and a dynamic driver to play with. That's an interesting IEM to me, might need to get a hold of one some day.

Jul 20, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #100 of 35,962
The PX is the P1 anyway though. The only difference should be the new color coating and you only get a mic cable. Smaller accessory package too I assume, but it's supposed to be the same IEM.

On the front of fixing where the P1 didn't hit the right notes (mostly bass for me), perhaps the M7 Pro can succeed where the P1 didn't quite make it. After all, the M7 Pro has a BA and a dynamic driver to play with. That's an interesting IEM to me, might need to get a hold of one some day.

On Massdrop for $15 more I think it is, you can buy a 2nd cable without the mic when you order the PX.

Jul 20, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #102 of 35,962
Well I'm still messing around with the mojo and software , and so far in still using foobar cant seem to get others to play the different sample rates. I'm experimenting with j river at the moment.

Jul 20, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #103 of 35,962
I... HAVE ARRIVED.....

All-Aboard.jpg

Heh! Subbed as well. The Trinity refugees corner, LOL, but Oh, so much more than that...:wink:
Looking forward to seeing what people have to discuss here.

We all have 'Trinity Pre-Order PTSD™'

So far, I have a short list of IEMs I'm interested in if I cancel my Trinity order. If anyone has any thoughts on them, feel free to let me know what they are.

1More Quad Driver
LZ A4
FiiO F9
Audio Technica ATH-CKS1100iS

I'm getting the F9 for riding so I can tell you what they're like when I get them. 1More quad driver sound interesting, I'm not sure the LZ A4 will dominate much over the master

Decided to sell my fiio x7 with am1,am2,and am3 it's just going to gather dust as I prefer my opus1 and mojo...it will go to some of my iems.
I have owned a lot of fiio daps x3 ,x5, e12a amp and x7 but buying the opus1 was honestly a revelation, I will definitely consider more options in the future , not that I dont like fiio but the oppy1 is just more natural sounding and more what I like...if i come into extra cash il be getting oppy3! Lol

Don't tell me that, I've been using my X5II with E12A for so long that I could almost splurge on a new setup

Jul 20, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #104 of 35,962
All-Aboard.jpg

We all have 'Trinity Pre-Order PTSD™'

I'm getting the F9 for riding so I can tell you what they're like when I get them. 1More quad driver sound interesting, I'm not sure the LZ A4 will dominate much over the master

Don't tell me that, I've been using my X5II with E12A for so long that I could almost splurge on a new setup

Lol I loved my x5ll with e12a it was my companion for a long time ...then got my x7 which is better and no stacking...the opus1 is fantastic And going for a ridiculous price on massdrop...but don't take my word for it have a look at the opus1 thread and see what you think.
I would say the x7 is a bit more fuller sounding but the resolution and naturalness of the opus wins for me.
299 dollars on massdrop at the moment I think.

Jul 20, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #105 of 35,962
Lol I loved my x5ll with e12a it was my companion for a long time ...then got my x7 which is better and no stacking...the opus1 is fantastic And going for a ridiculous price on massdrop...but don't take my word for it have a look at the opus1 thread and see what you think.
I would say the x7 is a bit more fuller sounding but the resolution and naturalness of the opus wins for me.
299 dollars on massdrop at the moment I think.

My x5iii and A5 is a winning combo... But I agree stacking annoys me a bit. I was hoping for a hifi dac moto mod, but that hasn't come to fruition. Dissapointed. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

• grs8
Back