T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 21, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #2,581 of 2,595
I think H200's midrange and treble presentation is more airy and more refined.

I mean, H300 trebles aggresive and a lot, (spe:Treble parts) okey but I found that the detailing and instrument seperation of H200 is amazing.   

Feb 21, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #2,582 of 2,595
  I think H200's midrange and treble presentation is more airy and more refined.

I mean, H300 trebles aggresive and a lot, (spe:Treble parts) okey but I found that the detailing and instrument seperation of H200 is amazing.   

Agreed on most accounts.

H-300 is very bright / thin and because of this overly transparent / high in clarity, but when it comes to absolute detail I too think H-200 was t the leader. H-300 has what's known as fake detail or faux, uses bright tonality tilt to give the impressions its detailed but there's not real heft or weight behind the clarity. I think H-300 is more airy though than I remember H-200. 

Mar 26, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #2,584 of 2,595
This tune is pretty cool for hearing just how detailed and resolving the H200 is:

https://recycledplastics.bandcamp.com/track/chance-of-storm

Jun 30, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #2,585 of 2,595

After almost 10 years and almost one hundred iem, first iem which buy twice; the T-peos H200
biggrin.gif

(I sold first one, one year before)

Rightnow, the question is; is Fidue A83 dispensable for H200, or not...

Jul 1, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #2,587 of 2,595
Maybe, most of us do that maybe even i, as a big fan of H200, i'll do that.

H200, not enjoyable to listening, harsh on upper mid maybe more negative property, everbody knows these.

I can't completely explain, but H200 has something special,
I'm not sure about the right word maybe roomy or airy... But it feels better than more expensive iems, IMO.

Aug 10, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #2,588 of 2,595
I was cleaning my h-200 from wax and other stuff and the protective mesh came off of on one of the nozzles. I've had these iems for 3-4 years now and I've cleaned them carefully plenty of times but I guess it was bound to happen some time. I don't think it's possible to put the mesh back on and now I'm afraid dirt and wax will get down to nozzle easier. Any ideas?

I'm inclined to buy some new iems instead to get a change of pace. 

Aug 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #2,589 of 2,595
  I was cleaning my h-200 from wax and other stuff and the protective mesh came off of on one of the nozzles. I've had these iems for 3-4 years now and I've cleaned them carefully plenty of times but I guess it was bound to happen some time. I don't think it's possible to put the mesh back on and now I'm afraid dirt and wax will get down to nozzle easier. Any ideas?

I'm inclined to buy some new iems instead to get a change of pace. 

You can try wax guard tips which have a meshing build in.

(something like this) they're really expensive though.

http://www.complyfoam.com/products/tx-100/

You could also try your luck with some form of adhesive applying the meshing back on. I guess it would involve applying a small amount to just the outter circle of the nozzle. Maybe apply a thin layer with a tooth pick or something quite small. 

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #2,590 of 2,595
Yeah I might try adding some adhesive. The mesh started to fray instantly when it came off so it is not as pretty looking as it once was.

Do you have suggestions on any iems that could replace these? I would be looking for the same kind of detailed highs with a touch more bass perhaps.

Aug 11, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #2,591 of 2,595
Yeah I might try adding some adhesive. The mesh started to fray instantly when it came off so it is not as pretty looking as it once was.

Do you have suggestions on any iems that could replace these? I would be looking for the same kind of detailed highs with a touch more bass perhaps.

I'd suggest looking at Dunu DN-1000 for about $200. After the H-200 days I moved onto those.

Sep 8, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #2,592 of 2,595
The mesh came off of mine a while back.  I live in the Phoenix area and the heat can make adhesives soft.  I kept them in an old TF10 crush box and did not bother replacing the mesh.  One side is finally dying now and I am considering the DN-1000 or the RE-600 next.  I will probably keep the remaining earphone as a spare for some audiobooks, etc I keep on the DAP (usually just use one ear for books and podcasts). 

Jul 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #2,593 of 2,595
I'm looking for a cable for my H200 but it is hard to find. Do you know other iems which uses same connectors and easy to find replacement cables? There are cables on EBay but PayPal is suspended in my country.

Jul 27, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #2,594 of 2,595
Dear Yedaself,
I don't know where is information to get cable from service part in their homepage!
They are only provides local customers, actually no global webpage - only sales left even they are made shaving machine, hugh ...
Can you try to write an email to swp@swpshinwoo.co.kr ? this mail described to "Privacy manager".

Jul 27, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #2,595 of 2,595
Thank you @Raphael K. I will write an email to them. They did good iems I can't believe how they ended up selling shaving machines etc.

edit: Oh, gmail couldn't deliver and it says this mail address is invalid :cry: Guess I have to buy another IEM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back