Reviewers Wanted ---- Mixcder V4.2+ EDR Bluetooth Stereo Headphone MS301 with APTX-LL
Jun 8, 2017 at 9:38 AM Post #16 of 47
I've about finished my review on the Share Me Pro. I broke down and bought a 2nd pair as the most interesting feature is the ability to use 2 pairs from the same source. They are great for kids in the van watching DVDs and for gaming. We have them tied to the PS4 now and I don't have to hear the kids games drowning out my music anymore. Loving them for that.

Jun 8, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #17 of 47
@ostewart Can I know which country do you live in? We will let you know when the MS301 is available in your country. Many thanks.

UK, I have entered your facebook giveaway

Jun 8, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #18 of 47
@LNuneek @B9Scrambler Thank you so much for your interest. Will let you know when we have products available in CA amazon.

That sounds wonderful. Thank you for the consideration. I always appreciate the chance to listen to and write about Mixcder's gear. You have some awesome stuff on the market :ok_hand:.

Jun 10, 2017 at 8:31 PM Post #22 of 47
Mixcder MS301 delivered today. Initial listen to make sure all is ok, and it is! Very nice first impressions.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

Jun 10, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #23 of 47
You're welcome! Thank you for these opportunities. I appreciate these opportunities a lot more than the "tours." I much more appreciate a company that's willing to actually let a reviewer keep the product, and who isn't scared off by honest reviews.

I don't care to get a product for only a week, write a review based on that 1 week, and then have to repackage it, go to the post office, and pay to ship it to whoever is next in line wherever they may be. Don't like the idea of giving random people on-line my name and address either so they can ship a product to me. What if the product arrives DOA, am I now responsible for that and have to pay for it? What about the hygiene aspect? Who knows what the headphones have been exposed to before you get them being passed off like that between dozens of random strangers. Don't like participating in "tours" whatsoever.

I think this would have captured more interest if the thread was in the "Headphones (full-size)" forum. I really do think this section pretty much only gets traffic from those looking for IEM's. Honestly, I don't even bother with this section because I'm mostly interested in full sized over ear headphones, and I'm guessing from the low participation here, I'm not the only one.

I only noticed this thread because I got a notification from being mentioned in the first post. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't have known cause I don't frequent this area of the forum much.

Maybe there is a mod like @Currawong that could move this thread over there and you could give it another week or so to drum up more interest.
just saw your message, thanks for the great suggestion. I will post this thread on the full-size forum tomorrow. Have a nice weekend

Jun 10, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #24 of 47
I've about finished my review on the Share Me Pro. I broke down and bought a 2nd pair as the most interesting feature is the ability to use 2 pairs from the same source. They are great for kids in the van watching DVDs and for gaming. We have them tied to the PS4 now and I don't have to hear the kids games drowning out my music anymore. Loving them for that.
Thanks Will. :)

Jun 12, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #27 of 47
@LNuneek Joe at Head-Fi helped us to remove this thread here. Thanks for your suggestion. :)

Great! Hopefully the US members will take notice and there will be more interest and participation.

BTW, here in Canada, now that summer is here and we are having some very nice weather, I've been using the X5 iem while out and about getting some fresh air & exercise. They are still working great and sounding good! Very happy to have these. Highly recommended!!

Jun 13, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #28 of 47
Mine arrived last night. First impressions are they appear well made and are comfortable on. Sound profile seems to be much closer to what I was hoping for with the ShareMe Pro but will need more time to really give it a listen. Due to the construction, they should be considered open back as they leak pretty profusely, so not the headphones for wearing on the plane or where complete isolation is needed. The upside of this is they sound more like an open back and have a bigger soundstage than most of the other Bluetooth designs I have tested. Looking forward to spending a week with these and really wringing them out.

Jun 15, 2017 at 2:48 AM Post #29 of 47
Mine arrived last night. First impressions are they appear well made and are comfortable on. Sound profile seems to be much closer to what I was hoping for with the ShareMe Pro but will need more time to really give it a listen. Due to the construction, they should be considered open back as they leak pretty profusely, so not the headphones for wearing on the plane or where complete isolation is needed. The upside of this is they sound more like an open back and have a bigger soundstage than most of the other Bluetooth designs I have tested. Looking forward to spending a week with these and really wringing them out.
Good to know you've already got the sample. Can you explain a little bit about " open back", pls forgive my poor English. :blush:

Jun 15, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #30 of 47
Open Back = the back of the earphone is open to allow air movement freely around the back of the driver. The 301 has a connection between the metal portion of the earpiece and the plastic that holds the driver and pads that is designed to swivel for comfort, this is a good thing, but means that the unit is not completely sealed and does leak some sound out that hinge. I think you could probably wear them on a plane at modest volumes and be fine but they might annoy someone sleeping next to you so use in bed at night is probably out. Having said that, open backs in general have a much better soundstage than closed and these do have a better soundstage than most every other Bluetooth headphone I have used. I think it is a good trade-off and the more I listen to these the more I like them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back