Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age
Apr 27, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #662 of 686
Hello All,

Writing to report I had an amazing customer experience with Estron and Jannie more specifically.
A few weeks ago, I had to declare and issue on my Linum BAX with MMCX connector.
The connector unfortunately was breaking apart. Thanks to Jannie, I was generously offered a replacement free of charge even after the guarantee dateline. I was not what I was asking for, but rather to have it fix.
I owned amazing products, I have discovered a great company, thanks to Jannie.

May 16, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #664 of 686
Very fast service from estron ,ordered on 9th and received today 16th @Melbourne/Aus. Didn't realise it is that tiny :astonished:. Now waiting for me IEM to get back to me.

2mrd05d.jpg

Jun 15, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #669 of 686
I'm still waiting for Linum have Fitear type connector.:ksc75smile:

Jun 15, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #670 of 686
As long as you have the red and blue dots facing upwards they are plugged in correctly.
Does that really matter? I plug them in randomly upward or downward, but I make sure two sides both have same position. Works no problem.

Jun 16, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #671 of 686
@Linum - will your company be attending CanJam London next month? It was nice being able to listen to the Super BaX there in 2015, and it would be great to be able to listen to anything you've got to exhibit or show as a prototype at this upcoming CanJam.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 16, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #672 of 686
@Linum - will your company be attending CanJam London next month? It was nice being able to listen to the Super BaX there in 2015, and it would be great to be able to listen to anything you've got to exhibit or show as a prototype at this upcoming CanJam.

Thanks in advance!
Hi. We would love to be there, yet we cannot make it this time. Sorry.

Jun 16, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #673 of 686
Hi. We would love to be there, yet we cannot make it this time. Sorry.
Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it!

Hopefully next time! :slight_smile:

Nov 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #674 of 686
Hi guys.

A new improved Linum generation - Linum G2 - was successfully launched in August.

redgreen.jpg

We know some of you have had your share of challenges with the first generation. Thus, we want to let you know, we have received no claims on the new generation. Though difficult to avoid entirely, we expect the claim rate on G2 to stay very low.

Implementing the learnings from the first generation, the G2 is improved on several parameters. With an angled jack plug and strain relief, the cables are tested considerably more durable. The cable is redesigned, yet sound performance and the comfort of the cable remain the same. However, with the SuperBaX a new dimension is also added - with only 0.75 ohm this is the closest you come to a pure sound experience… and the SuperBaX was born only because you guys asked for it.

In case you wish to update your audio gear with a new Linum G2 don’t miss our Black Friday sales. Check it out. This Friday only!

Nov 24, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #675 of 686
Hi guys.

A new improved Linum generation - Linum G2 - was successfully launched in August.

redgreen.jpg

We know some of you have had your share of challenges with the first generation. Thus, we want to let you know, we have received no claims on the new generation. Though difficult to avoid entirely, we expect the claim rate on G2 to stay very low.

Implementing the learnings from the first generation, the G2 is improved on several parameters. With an angled jack plug and strain relief, the cables are tested considerably more durable. The cable is redesigned, yet sound performance and the comfort of the cable remain the same. However, with the SuperBaX a new dimension is also added - with only 0.75 ohm this is the closest you come to a pure sound experience… and the SuperBaX was born only because you guys asked for it.

In case you wish to update your audio gear with a new Linum G2 don’t miss our Black Friday sales. Check it out. This Friday only!

Just out of difference what are the changes made in the G2 compared to the original?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back