pwaudio cable
Mar 6, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #2 of 9

PW Audio 1960 4 Wire Cable. Well built, very good sound. $2K USD

May 23, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #5 of 9
Still waiting for a No.5 cable I paid for back in January. Anyone else experience long turn around from him? I bought via Music Sanctuary.

Never had that issue before. Which shipping method did you choose?

May 23, 2017 at 1:53 AM Post #7 of 9
I don't recall the shipping method I chose now, but I was charged 57sgd. I have long since sold the mmcx IEM I was planning to pair it with. I ended up selling the cable at a loss before even having received it. I coordinated with MS to have it shipped directly to my buyer last week and he's received it already.

For whatever it's worth the long delay was at the hands of PWAudio and I find no fault with MS. There were a couple emails that I sent that went unanswered over the course of several months, but they sorted me out in the end.

Oct 15, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #9 of 9
Anyone using this brand cable? Im currently looking at "the flash", but not much information seems to be available. Thank you for your input.

I owned this one before but in more wire than the picture.

At the moment I decided to bought it, I'd tried this precious one and toxic piccolino which is more expensive than the Flash.

I heared similar sound to piccolino and the flash can sound better in some categories (clarity, naturality). I bought the flash with no doubt.

Can't give you more specific detail, these situation was past years ago.

But you'll have a sound that worth every penny you use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back