Petition for Sennheiser to manufacture replacement parts for the HD540 Reference II...
Aug 26, 2014 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

o0CosmoMemory0o

100+ Head-Fier
I would like Sennheiser to bring back the HD540II or at least produce spare parts for it such as velour earpads, headband pad, headband, outer earcup shells or even complete replacement drivers so that existing units can be completely restored. However the wish of just one person is simply not enough and will be ignored; I need support from other enthusiasts for Sennheiser to seriously consider it. If you would also like to see HD540II spare parts made available from Sennheiser at affordable prices, please reply only once to the thread with a "+1". Ideally there needs to be several thousand people to reply to this thread for me to then bring it to Sennheiser's attention. I would appreciate any support. Thanks very much.

Here's my:

+1

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #6 of 33
+1
But the return of production for replacement parts of HD540 Gold is even more desirable :wink:

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #11 of 33
+1
Earpad is the most important consumerable item, I don't mind using substitutes for other parts as that won't affect the hearing as much.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Aug 29, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #12 of 33
C'mon Sennheiser. You know team vintage know their stuff and being a good sport/support company can surely increase fan base and build incoming new customers. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back