Overwatch
Dec 6, 2016 at 3:16 AM Post #31 of 43
Haven't jumped into Overwatch yet. Is it still worth playing? Or was it overhyped?

LOL Overhyped, that's my nickname for it.

REINHARDT MAIN HERE, it's great to see fellow gamers on this forum. I personally think headphone choice is quite important for overwatch as directional sound is a huge part of this game.

Too bad its Dolby Atmos headphones mode is mediocre IMO.

Mar 31, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #39 of 43
I don't see many people here posting about Overwatch. It's my personal favorite game, I have over 2,000 hours and have been over 4500 SR at one point. Do you play Overwatch? Who do you main? What is your battletag so maybe you can find someone to play with? <3

Mar 31, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #40 of 43
I don't see many people here posting about Overwatch. It's my personal favorite game, I have over 2,000 hours and have been over 4500 SR at one point. Do you play Overwatch? Who do you main? What is your battletag so maybe you can find someone to play with? <3
Hey, welcome. There are several Head-Fi'ers that play Overwatch, but not a ton of us play together. As a perpetual plat, I'm nowhere near 4500 SR. Granted, I don't really play competitive mode. Most of the time I'm playing mystery heroes because I love the madness of the RNG. Really looking forward to the upcoming event because Uprising was maddeningly fun last year.

If you're on PC feel free to add me, AxelCloris#1325. I'm on a short break thanks to CanJam SoCal prep, but I'll be back in Overwatch again after the show is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back