Feb 29, 2016 at 8:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 293

FunctionalDoc

Not a functional dog
Cincinnati/Dayton Area CANJAM October 28th

Sat. October 28th 10am - 2pm
345 North Main Street
Springboro Ohio 45066
Just of I-75 at Austin Blvd. exit

Please PM if you are coming and what gear are you going to bring.

IF you have a extension cord , folding table or chair that you can bring let me know in your PM.

Equipment:
Mr. Speakers Aeon
HIFIMAN HE 400I Dekoni Earpads
Ifi Black Label Dac Amp
Periodic Audio BE IEM's

Audiofly AF180 Universal In-Ear Monitor

I look forward to some great listening .

Rick

Mar 9, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #3 of 293
I would do Cincy. I missed the last one was out of town.

Apr 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #5 of 293
I could do a Cleveland one! I've been looking to jump to some higher end equipment such as the HD 600/650, Fidelio X2, AKG 7XX or 712, etc. but there's no audio stores around here that I know of :frowning2:

Apr 2, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #7 of 293
I could do a Cleveland one! I've been looking to jump to some higher end equipment such as the HD 600/650, Fidelio X2, AKG 7XX or 712, etc. but there's no audio stores around here that I know of
frown.gif

I just bought an LCD-2 so I've got an X2 for sale if you are in the Columbus area!  It's mint WOOX :)

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:04 AM Post #15 of 293
  Cincinnati and Columbus are both good choices for me. We had several meets previously in Columbus but those haven't happened for a while. Cincinnati would be preferred but it's only about a 90 minute drive for me to reach most places in the Columbus area.

Yea It sucks, guys. 

Not to many people liked the idea of a public building like the library that I used before. (no alcohol was big draw back for a couple of people)

And the apartment I live in now. Is ok to support 4-5 members and some gear but nothing like the house I was in. 

Kinda forced to stop the meets. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back