*OFFICAL* Echobox Explorer Review Tour Thread
May 15, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #46 of 52
Lol it does have the "whiskey" affect in full force Also, if you think the Finder is interesting, be sure to check out out Nomad and Traveler earohones when they launch next month ❤
Hey, will do!
Just realised, I sent the email as you suggested, but I used my actual name and forgot to mention my Head-Fi username :p

Will PM you now with my email address (and a question or two), hopefully that'll avoid any confusion.
If you can't receive PM's for any reason (due to site update etc), just let me know lol.

May 15, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #48 of 52
@Layman1 enjoy your time with the Explorer a d if you like it I think at the very least @makethemusic ought to be offering it to you at a huge discount as undoubtedly people here will be extremely interested in what all this long overdue anticipation has resulted in

No pressure then :p

May 15, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #49 of 52
Hey, will do!
Just realised, I sent the email as you suggested, but I used my actual name and forgot to mention my Head-Fi username :p

Will PM you now with my email address (and a question or two), hopefully that'll avoid any confusion.
If you can't receive PM's for any reason (due to site update etc), just let me know lol.
Don't worry we got it :)

May 15, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #51 of 52
Lol it does have the "whiskey" affect in full force Also, if you think the Finder is interesting, be sure to check out out Nomad and Traveler earohones when they launch next month ❤

Begging your pardon, so the tour is still on? If so, best of luck to those chosen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back