Ocharaku Donguri
Feb 12, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #80 of 113
What is difference between Co-Donguri, Donguri Keyaki, Syou and Raku?
Where I can buy Donguri Keyaki?
I search Donguri in eBay, but the results are only Raku and Co-Donguri

Apr 15, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #82 of 113
Guys, anyone know which iem should I upgrade from co-donguri shizuku? I really like shizuku btw.

The correct answer to this is "Raku". Raku has more balanced bass, the mid bass hump from Shizuku is dropped here. The highs are still good, maybe just a little magic from Shizuku will be missed here. The mids and vocals are dry, maybe a good or bad thing according to your preference.

You can also consider the Chonmage  3, which i got after the Shizuku. C3 has better vocal presentation (but this can get shouty at louder volumes). If you are like me, it doesn't matter what I tell you, you're gonna buy everything by Donguri. In that case, i'd say it's better to go progressively, and the next step is Raku for you.   

May 15, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #85 of 113
im interested with Co Donguri.. price range similar to Carbo Tenore.. can someone advise how is Co Donguri compares to Tenore? TQVM..

also How does Co Donguri compares with FAD Heaven II?

Last edited:
May 31, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #86 of 113
I second that question, wonder how it sound as well...
But....... I thought Co Donguri isn't made by Ocharaku? it's TTR made, though it does use Ocharaku's tech

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 4:12 AM Post #88 of 113
How do the shinzuku compare vs. fiio ex1? Upgrade or sidegrade?

Hmm... I don't like EX1 (1st gen), acceptable fitting for my ears, but the sound is too bright and thin. I like etymotic but EX1 is not good bright IEM for me, so my answer biased towards to Shizuku

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #90 of 113
^ Were the two compared with the same tips on. I see the old version still winning in some aspects. Is this with the Final tips or the older tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back