Noontec Zoro
Jan 30, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #152 of 160
Dec 9, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #153 of 160
Just wondering if anyone has heard - or had a chance to listen to - the newer version of the Zoros - the Zoro II? With, supposedly, an improved driver?

My original Zoro's are fabulous.  But after a year of frequent use and folding, one of the plastic hinges just broke.  I'm considering getting another - but wondering whether the HD's are really an improvement? and equally whether the newest Zoro - the II - is a step up....or just marketing hype?

Cheers!

Miguel

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #155 of 160
How would these headphones handle running? Would they sit comfortably on the head or would they fall off? 

I wouldnt recommend them for running. They dont clamp very much. And i tried a few times running to catch the bus, they thankfully havent fallen off but they shuffle a lot during that time i had to keep adjusting them while catching the bus.

Id say they are somewhat passable for weight lifting. As long as your not changing positions too suddenly

Dec 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #156 of 160
I wouldnt recommend them for running. They dont clamp very much. And i tried a few times running to catch the bus, they thankfully havent fallen off but they shuffle a lot during that time i had to keep adjusting them while catching the bus.

Id say they are somewhat passable for weight lifting. As long as your not changing positions too suddenly

That's what I'm afraid of. Seen some people saying they are ok but not perfect for it, might be that it depends on head size and fit. Might just have to take a chance and see how it goes, the price is just too damn appealing. 

Jun 23, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #158 of 160
Noontec HD's on Ebay for 30$ brand new...know very little about headphones....just casual listener, have owned a pair of Klipsch Image on ear wireless (can't remember name) but very bassy, and a pair of Sol Republic, which, at the time, thought they sounded better than anything I've heard. If anyone thinks I should just pull the plug and get these, please let me know. Thank you so much everyone!

Jun 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #159 of 160
Noontec HD's on Ebay for 30$ brand new...know very little about headphones....just casual listener, have owned a pair of Klipsch Image on ear wireless (can't remember name) but very bassy, and a pair of Sol Republic, which, at the time, thought they sounded better than anything I've heard. If anyone thinks I should just pull the plug and get these, please let me know. Thank you so much everyone!

Its still a good deal to get the noontec zoro especially the hds mind u, u will have to baby them

Folding them down often is not recommended either, the hinge wears out and then it can flopp around

Sound wise they sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back