New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jul 4, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #3,946 of 4,065
Hey Piotr, I was just scrolling some other random site the other day, and happened to see your logo. Seems like you might have became sponsor there too =p
Whammy! That looks like a double celebration...
th

What do you think: should I have asked for 2 pieces of cake instead?
:cake::cake: :joy:

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #3,947 of 4,065
OK guys I guess it's no longer a secret - Custom Art has just became official head-fi sponsor!
After 8 years (!) of being active head-fi member it's time to give something back :)

Congratulations Piotr! All the best for you and your team for years to come! :D

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #3,949 of 4,065
I haven't tried it myself but there should be really no cons for that. FIBAE no longer requires "pairing" with sound source in traditional sense like typical BA-earphones. The only difference you'll hear is in sound quality of the players/DACs but there will be little to no differences in sound signature of the IEMs. Since Mojo is one best portable DACs out there I don't think you can go wrong with it.
Thanks Piotr. The reason I asked that is that the warmer iems when combined with Mojo produces a darker sound signature even though details etc are very good. Looks like any iems with good high end extension will be a good pairing with Mojo.

And congratulations on 8 years of Custom Art. Wish you many more glorious years ahead.

Speaking of which, can you please specify if Fibae will be included in Harmony 8.2 in the near future? If so, can you give an approximate time line on when we could see Harmony 8.2 with fibae? And can Harmony 8.2 be upgraded to 8.2-fibae or is it too much to hope for?

Happy 4th of July to those of us in USA and happy Canada day for those in Canada (July 1st).

Jul 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #3,950 of 4,065
Thanks Piotr. The reason I asked that is that the warmer iems when combined with Mojo produces a darker sound signature even though details etc are very good. Looks like any iems with good high end extension will be a good pairing with Mojo.
Well technically FIBAE 2 IEMs won't get darker than they already are :wink:
Speaking of which, can you please specify if Fibae will be included in Harmony 8.2 in the near future? If so, can you give an approximate time line on when we could see Harmony 8.2 with fibae? And can Harmony 8.2 be upgraded to 8.2-fibae or is it too much to hope for?
FIBAE will be eventually incorporated in Harmony 8.2 (FIBAE 8? FIBAE 8.3?) but we are looking at probably more than a year of development though, it won't happen in near future. It's to early to talk about upgrade programs, pricing, driver configuration etc.

Right now we are focusing on reworking low- and mid-tier models, I don't want to rush the flagship - it's one of those products that has to be done right rather than fast.

Jul 4, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #3,952 of 4,065
I don't want to rush the flagship - it's one of those products that has to be done right rather than fast.

Great statement Piotr... don't be like some other companies who rush a new flagship every year just to keep up with the crowd.

Jul 5, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #3,953 of 4,065
Great statement Piotr... don't be like some other companies who rush a new flagship every year just to keep up with the crowd.
I fully agree, quality first! Plus, it will give us some time to save up our pennies. :wink:

Jul 5, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #3,954 of 4,065
Holy crap, I just found out about Custom Art yesterday. I have been looking for a decent yet somewhat affordable CIEM manufacturer in Europe for a while now. I am almost certain I will be visiting an audiologist this or next week and placing an order very soon. Now I just need to figure out which model and what look should I go for :dt880smile:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #3,955 of 4,065
Holy crap, I just found out about Custom Art yesterday. I have been looking for a decent yet somewhat affordable CIEM manufacturer in Europe for a while now. I am almost certain I will be visiting an audiologist this or next week and placing an order very soon. Now I just need to figure out which model and what look should I go for :dt880smile:
Well then! Looking forward to your order! If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me!

Jul 11, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #3,957 of 4,065
Got my Music Two's back in universal form today! Not really had much chance to play around with them yet. Was just wondering what size comply would fit them Piotrus?

Thanks.

Jul 15, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #3,959 of 4,065
IMG_0418.JPG

Music Twos as universal. Not really had a chance to play with them yet. Non recessed cables. Use them with a sony a35 mp3 player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back