MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Dec 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #363 of 378
I bought this headphone by searching "durability" keyword.
Recently I thought I have lost my buds for over a week. Turns out they were in a pant's pocket and went through a full washing machine cycle. 
They sound exactly the same as when I bought them. 

10/10

Jan 30, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #365 of 378
Hello. I would like to buy a pair of IEM in the 50$ range, to be used with my phone and PC to listen to roughly any kind of music (dance, trance, pop, rap, rock, classic). I do not have an amplifier so I'd like something easy to drive. 

I am unsure about this model (45€), the SoundMagic E10 (40€) and sony EAX650 (60€). Which one would you suggest? 

Thank you

Feb 11, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #366 of 378
  i couldn't find any more information , but looks like its real
Mee Audio M7 Pro Hybrid Dual Driver In Ear Monitors

We do have info and a pic...

They went to MMCX which is good for plenty of cable options though probably not as durable as the DC plug connectors of the M6 PRO. Not sure of the price or where they will fit in with new P2 model. As per my belief it should be better than the P2 being a hybrid or what is the point. You have a better single driver than the hybrid you make?? Why, if the point of combining the two types really is to come with something better by spreading the work over 2 drivers with certain strengths inherent to each.

Look forward to hearing more info on them and really hope they do some more colors like the Blue M6 PRO or red/blue combo would be great!

Jun 28, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #367 of 378
They are a bit pricey I think... http://www.meeaudio.com/EP-M7PRO-CL-MEE/
Looks like no crossover just tuning for the "combined output". Graph pic makes it look like the highs are smoother than the 6 Pro and they will have more bass.

Jul 2, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #368 of 378
received my MEE M6 Pros today - and even out of the box I think they sound fantastic - very impressed for the money

I prefer them to the 2-3 year old Vsonic GR07s I have (the cable broke on them recently)

Jul 2, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #369 of 378
How's the fit and comfort?

Jul 2, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #370 of 378
fit and comfort are near perfect - no complaints at all

did a 5 mile run in them and all good :) - bit of cable noise but moved the cable around a bit and most of it disappeared

genuinely surprised how good they are - I was hoping for something I could "tolerate" for running - but wasn't expecting to prefer them to my previous GR07s

Feb 27, 2018 at 10:27 PM Post #373 of 378
Interesting: Mee Audio is reporting "M6 PRO 2nd Generation now available for pre-order...ships on or before February 26, 2018." Specifications tab/page reveals the cables are "MMCX detachable."
http://www.meeaudio.com/EP-M6PROG2/

UPDATE-NO MMCX?
Mee Audio seems to have made an error in their earlier description and has corrected the web page.

The "MMCX detachable" wording has been deleted so the connector must be unchanged from the 1st gen model. In a related thread, jant71 had pointed out the connector pictured in the ad copy is, in fact, the same 1st gen "DC plug."

May 2, 2018 at 3:46 PM Post #374 of 378
May 21, 2018 at 2:36 AM Post #375 of 378

Users who are viewing this thread

Back