Looking for a fun sounding IEM .
Apr 18, 2017 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

JEE COP

New Head-Fier
Previously own a shure SE215 SPE . Really did like the sound of those but lost of them in the gym . As a replacement brought a westone Um Pro 10 , shure se425 but not satisfied them while they sound flat and great but they don't sound exciting for my ears . So looking for suggestions from experts in this forum . I want a fun sounding IEM ,prefearply something from westone . Thank you

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #2 of 5
Previously own a shure SE215 SPE . Really did like the sound of those but lost of them in the gym . As a replacement brought a westone Um Pro 10 , shure se425 but not satisfied them while they sound flat and great but they don't sound exciting for my ears . So looking for suggestions from experts in this forum . I want a fun sounding IEM ,prefearply something from westone . Thank you

I find the Dunu DN-2000J to be a fairly fun and exciting sounding IEM. It's not a Westone, but it probably meets your requirements IMHO. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It's possible it could work for you. The Campfire Orion is another very different but quite engaging IEM. You might also check it out and see what you think. Maybe it's an option.

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:39 AM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the suggestions , but where i live it's quite hard to Dunu DN-2000J, so i would be happy if the suggestions comes from westone , since i get them for a ridiculoudlsy cheaper :no_mouth: price .My only wish is anything that sound exciting and fun to listen ,since i am no audiophile nor performer .

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for the suggestions , but where i live it's quite hard to Dunu DN-2000J, so i would be happy if the suggestions comes from westone , since i get them for a ridiculoudlsy cheaper :no_mouth: price .My only wish is anything that sound exciting and fun to listen ,since i am no audiophile nor performer .

If you are looking for a Westone and get really good deals on them, you might check out a W30 or W20 and see what you think. They might work for you.

May 24, 2017 at 6:40 AM Post #5 of 5
I wouldn't buy something from Westone if I wanted a fun signature. I would recommend checking the Sony XBA/XBA-H/XBA-A/Z lines of IEMs, although they may be a bit hard to find in 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back