Introducing MAYA by Vibro Labs
Nov 4, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #61 of 65
May 5, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #64 of 65
My .02$ here. Maya improves with age, after a week of using mine, I find the bass to be of better body (not bloated) and digs even deeper than what I remember the Aria sounded like. These really shine when you run them out of a good source, in my case balanced out of the Onkyo dp-x1. Cables make a difference. I'm using an Audio Effect Thor Copper cable. Not sure if it is the cable or running balanced out of the Onkyo but the soundstage seems much bigger than the Aria. Also, of course like any universal earphone, getting a good seal is a must. Using double flange earbud tips does it for me.

May 23, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #65 of 65
I've had the luxury to enjoy Maya since March with Linum BaX cables. Let me put it this way, after every kinda of boring, hectic, awesome, or dull day, the only thing that takes me to heaven is plugging my pair of Maya to Chord Mojo and listen to some music. On weekends, I hook them to my humble Sony NW-A35 and listen to my flac collection while cleaning my desk. Not to mention, the office folks refer to me as the guy who won an "Exotic" pair of IEMs. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back