Introducing Lawton Audio-- Denon Mods, Re-Cables, Woodies & More.
Oct 29, 2008 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 279

markl

Hangin' with the monkeys.
Member of the Trade: Lawton Audio
[size=medium]Introducing Lawton Audio-- World-Class Headphones and More[/size]

Greetings,
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website, www.lawtonaudio.com

Formerly "markl Mods", we are now an international team of headphone enthusiasts united in the quest to provide a superior listening experience for headphone fanatics world-wide. We invite you to investigate our expanded menu of products, services, and upgrades for your headphones (that will only continue to grow, so keep checking back with us).

Lawton Audio has a solution for every headphone audiophile and music-lover on any budget:

We offer several lines of modified Denon headphones that we feel out-perform any other headphone in their class; in fact we believe some of our top cans will rival any headphone ever made.

We also have a headphone re-cabling service, and will replace the stock cable of your favorite headphone with the best wire we have found, the Jena Labs Ultra Wire. We top it off with the supreme Furutech jacks, the finest available. Prepare to be amazed!

We have designed a brand new line of custom wooden cups for the Denon AH-D2000. Hand-turned by master craftsmen from exotic woods, not only are they incredibly beautiful, our new design increases the width and depth of the soundstage and improves tone over the stock plastic cups.

We also have obtained one of only five of Denon's new AH-D7000 flagship headphones in North America. We have deconstructed them and reviewed them in great detail on our new website, so check us out for the inside scoop you can't get anywhere esle on these phones.

We look forward to providing you with a truly upgraded headphone listening experience!

[size=medium]www.lawtonaudio.com[/size]

lawtonaudiologo1810es2.jpg

Nov 5, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #3 of 279
Love the site Mark...my wallet is not so happy though!

Folks...Mark is a fantastic guy to work with...I highly recommend his cabling work and his mods make a significant improvement to the stock 5000's.

Nov 5, 2008 at 11:06 AM Post #8 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice site.
The first time I looked the pictures were over the text, but It looks a lot better now.
bigsmile_face.gif

I'll get you a picture of the recabled KH-K1000, they are really great.

The pictures were over the text if you are using Google Chrome but it's alright with firefox. Maybe it's just me

and nice site!
biggrin.gif

Nov 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM Post #9 of 279
its nice to see a site up mark, with a splendid choice of customizing our beloved phones, i like the fact there is a lot of info as well as products to give it all context

added to my bookmarks and i will be definitely keeping an eye out for any future developments with the D7K!
wink_face.gif

keep up the good work!

Nov 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #10 of 279
Nice site.
Best of luck with the business.
biggrin.gif

Nov 5, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #11 of 279
Thanks folks, for the nice words and well wishes.
beerchug.gif

We're pretty excited about our new venture, and we look forward to enhancing the listening experience of headphone nuts world-wide.

Nov 5, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #12 of 279
The site looks great Mark. I look forward to reading your impressions of the modded and recabelled D7000s vs the fully modded D5000s.

You managed to turn the mediocre D5000s into something truly special. And I expect you'll get the D7000s sounding even better.

Congratulations and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back