In ear headphones Bluetooth IEM with good SQ
Feb 18, 2017 at 3:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ben LaFleur

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am looking for good in ear headphones with Bluetooth, for me important is the sound quality I use mac and iPhone so AAC support would be nice for iPhone and aptx for the rest. It is not for sport use more for travel and walking outside
I know only
beyerdynamic Byron BT and BTA
Onkyo 700BTB
Teufel move bt
Beats x
The problem is most of them have no AAC
I had Bowers Wilkins C5 s2 for this but they broke and my new iPhone has no 3,5mm port and I love Bluetooth i have the p7 wireless and some B&O headphones
So which in ears would you recommend,
I don't need anc it should be a real in ear and comfortable for at least 2-3 hours

Mar 13, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #3 of 8
I took a Jaybird Freedom and had the earpieces removed and replaced by a 2-pin connector.
This allows me connect whatever IEM I have laying around the house, in this case Tralucent's Ref.1. Great sound with the convenience of being wire free!

Mar 13, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #4 of 8
I know I'll get some grief for even suggesting this, but I bought a pair of Bose's SoundSport Wireless last summer to use for running. Straight out of the box, I loved the sound...far more than I expected to from a pair I only bought for exercise. I had some button responsiveness problems halfway into my third run, and Bose replaced them for me. I think it was probably a moisture issue where it permeated the in-line controls.

Either way, now I'm too nervous to use these for heavy workouts. But it doesn't matter, because they're my new go-to Bluetooth "IEMs" for everyday listening (around the house and at work).

I've given them some stiff competition in my new AirPods, but I still love the SoundSport Wireless. Worth every penny of the $150 I paid.

Decent highs, present mids, and strong, deep base. Not fully closed, though, so factor that in. Super comfortable, and part of that is because of the revered stay hear tips Bose has implemented.

Hope this helps!

May 1, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #6 of 8
I own several high quality headphones (AKG K701, phonak pfe 112, dunu titan 1, dunu titan 3). I like neutral and detailled sound signature with clarity in the middle and the trebble. I was looking for a cheap bluetooth iem for wireless activities.
I bought a pair of taotronics TT-BH07 for less than 20 $ (aptx). The sound signature is balanced with a light loudness effect, but the clarity is here. I have a meizu Mx4 pro source wich sounds very well with wired headphones, but no aptx bluetooth, the sound is good with the taotronics. To improve the SQ , I bought an aptx transmitter (taotronics tt-ba07) et the sound is much better : more dynamic and clarity. I am surprised by the sound quality of this iem for the price. Even if they can't compete with the wired references I quoted at the beginning of my post, they are better (with aptx) than lot's of iem under 70$ and I'm very satisfied of my purchase

1.TaoTronics-TT-BH07.jpg

May 27, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #7 of 8
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #8 of 8
I took a Jaybird Freedom and had the earpieces removed and replaced by a 2-pin connector.
This allows me connect whatever IEM I have laying around the house, in this case Tralucent's Ref.1. Great sound with the convenience of being wire free!

I like your thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back