IC : GTA area summer meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #16 of 113
I may have been outclassed, but no reason not to do both :)

I've just gotten details back from Oakville public library with availability for Saturday, August 26th

Photos of the auditorium attached. The room is available for 4 hours.

Auditorium photo1.jpg
Auditorium photo2.jpg

@SOULSIK Do you have photos of your last meet on the 10th? Would love to see them. Where are you available to host?

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #18 of 113
I may have been outclassed, but no reason not to do both :)

I've just gotten details back from Oakville public library with availability for Saturday, August 26th

Photos of the auditorium attached. The room is available for 4 hours.

@SOULSIK Do you have photos of your last meet on the 10th? Would love to see them. Where are you available to host?

pretty nice space. I was just saying that, I can help you guys host this canadian meetup if you need spaces and stuff like that. Its highly up to you if you want me to go ahead and organize this event or not. I'd rather have one joint meeting every so often. You can even come along with me to organize stuff if you wish. I have no intentions of taking all the credit for these meetups, just like you I just enjoy seeing and sharing.

The stores possible as of right now would be audio excellence @ markham
or bay bloor radio @ downtown

the stores would be closed off for our meeting.
I can also see if the stores would be willing to put out exclusive special deals for those that attend the meetings. if thats what you guys want

here are some pics from the last meetup.
https://twitter.com/soulsikreviews/status/874254441108701186
https://twitter.com/soulsikreviews/status/874078185041866752

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #20 of 113
As souksikreviews is saying let's make it one big meeting. In regards to location let's have people give input on where they prefer?
Souksikreviews, would the stores you talk about have enough space for people to bring their own stuff?

yes there would be plenty of space and potentially free food on me, if you guys want some food.

Jul 27, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #21 of 113
there's one in markham canadacompters this saturday no?

I"d LOVE one in baybloor radio, it's so close to where I live:D

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017 at 4:02 PM Post #22 of 113
there's one in markham canadacompters this saturday no?

I"d LOVE one in baybloor radio, it's so close to where I love :D

There is one at Canada computers. If you come, make sure to introduce yourself to me. :dt880smile: We will most likely have our own soulsikreviews booth. Bay bloor radio can happen if more ppl express their interest

Jul 29, 2017 at 11:28 PM Post #23 of 113
Why did I not check the forum earlier? I drove past Canada computers today.
As for location, would love to have it in Markham but I understand that some people do not drive so subway route is essential.

Bay bloor would be great. Would love to have all the guys there.

Audio excellence is a great spot.

Aug 3, 2017 at 11:55 PM Post #26 of 113
Bryan,

I hope all is well with you!

I don't want sound like a vulture... But there are a few things I would take off your hands today should you be looking to part ways and give them a good home :)

Hey P - hope all is well. Hate to let you down, but I have no plans as of yet on letting go of my Baby Orpheus (HE60) or my AKG K 1000
First off the block for possible sale would be my :

Grado HP-1 (HP-1000) Joe Grado's with Polarity Switches
Beyerdynamic T-1
Stax 404LE
HIFIMAN HE-560

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #27 of 113
Hey P - hope all is well. Hate to let you down, but I have no plans as of yet on letting go of my Baby Orpheus (HE60) or my AKG K 1000
First off the block for possible sale would be my :

Grado HP-1 (HP-1000) Joe Grado's with Polarity Switches
HE Audio Jade
Beyerdynamic T-1
Stax 404LE
HIFIMAN HE-560

Hope you send me a note if the HP1 or HP2 are ever available, you know I've been sad ever since letting go of mine and want a pair!

News update: I'm getting a Krell KSA5 clone soon. :) Not a clue what I'll use it for, but I do want to try it. If it can drive the Koss ESP.9 better than the Sony, want to borrow the pair?

Aug 12, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #28 of 113
Update: I've had another quick chat with @SOULSIK he has given me a little insight into his plans. I can say that he is working on putting together a meet and waiting on others, which is why he hasn't provided updates.

It's in the works, place is getting set up, and he's waiting for info.

He will post more things are confirmed and more info becomes available.

I'm not involved directly but am happy to help and push things along.

Cheers!

Aug 13, 2017 at 3:04 AM Post #29 of 113
Hello guys. I am debating on whether to do it downtown or markham right now. as soon as I get a clear view of which place may make for a better meeting,
I will be starting to organize and move things along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back