iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #242 of 331
I install the rom but the screen freeze on fidelizer '' feel the real sound ''
I am scared ...

actually the first time after installation of fidelizer ROM the system will need more time to initialize the apps and boot into Android. Not a need to shut down the system before the processes complete. just wait longer for the Fidelizer screen cos there are processes running even though the screen display seems to be frozen

Apr 17, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #243 of 331
I was using your firmware mod when I owned the Fiio X5 III. Loved it. I've upgraded to the iBasso DX200 and love your firmware for it to. Kudos!

One question is there anything that can be done about the lag in Mango?

I believe my ROM should improve Mango UI smoothness. I recommend to use Android mode. For pure mode, it's still slow even with my improvements in Advanced ROM (but still smoother than before).

I install the rom but the screen freeze on fidelizer '' feel the real sound ''
I am scared ...

The first time will take a while due to rebuilding apps cache. Please be patient and it will eventually show up in 5-10 minutes.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 17, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #244 of 331
I believe my ROM should improve Mango UI smoothness. I recommend to use Android mode. For pure mode, it's still slow even with my improvements in Advanced ROM (but still smoother than before).

Regards,
Keetakawee

On my DX200 the sound quality in Android mode is subpar compared to Mango. It's like night and day. Is there a way to have the same sound quality in Android mode?

Apr 17, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #245 of 331
On my DX200 the sound quality in Android mode is subpar compared to Mango. It's like night and day. Is there a way to have the same sound quality in Android mode?

I believe my ROM improves on both Pure and Android mode. For advanced ROM, further improvements I put on affect both Android and Pure mode.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #246 of 331
I believe my ROM improves on both Pure and Android mode. For advanced ROM, further improvements I put on affect both Android and Pure mode.

Regards,
Keetakawee

I've installed the newest version of Pure rom and the are still long pause between button presses.

Sound wise Mango is a lot better than Android mode.

Please PM me with how I can get your advanced ROM.

Apr 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #247 of 331
I've installed the newest version of Pure rom and the are still long pause between button presses.

Sound wise Mango is a lot better than Android mode.

Please PM me with how I can get your advanced ROM.

Sent. :)

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:39 AM Post #248 of 331
Found new ROM in China mirror now. I wonder if I should start cooking this right away or wait until they release global ones.

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:42 AM Post #249 of 331
according to Paul Ibasso, wait for global cos the latest firmware on China mirror has bugs that need to be fixed for global release version

http://www.head-fi.org/t/791531/dx200-details-features-and-specifications-1st-page-available-on-our-website/5970#post_13441878

Apr 24, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #253 of 331
  Do you have plans to mod the latest 2.2.110 release?

Of course. I wouldn't miss such big update like this. I'm downloading ROM file right now but sadly I won't be able to test it for a while. I'm doing hardware mod of my DX200 right now and it's still in technician's place. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Apr 25, 2017 at 2:39 AM Post #255 of 331
I'm modding stock amp module with new set of opamps and use high grade caps which is too good and expensive to use in production line.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back