HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated
Nov 5, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #107 of 148
  I just got a note that the cans will be on their way to me shortly.  east coast pair?

Does that mean they are close to me now...? 
popcorn.gif

(Assuming that the order was created with least-distance in mind... I mean obviously it's not the same order as the sign-up list!)

Nov 6, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #108 of 148
  I just got a note that the cans will be on their way to me shortly.  east coast pair?

Does that mean they are close to me now...? 
popcorn.gif

(Assuming that the order was created with least-distance in mind... I mean obviously it's not the same order as the sign-up list!)

Just shipped the Canadian tour pair to Keithpgdrb so that pair is joining the Eastern tour pair that is already making the rounds.

As far as distance I don't think the organizers based it on that; I think it was based on sign-up order, those who signed up earlier got it earlier. I signed up last on the Canada side so was last to get it here.

The tour impressions thread gives some kind of idea (sparse) of where the cans have been and possibly where they are.

Nov 6, 2014 at 1:41 PM Post #109 of 148
Oh really... Well how then can we explain that despite me being the first in the sign-up order I haven't got the call yet... 
Well not a real problem just curious. Some weeks later I'll be gone for holiday... 

Nov 20, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #112 of 148
I received the East Coast HE-560, yesterday from kunlun...thank you! Currently testing and comparing with LCD2 v1, HE-6, PM-1, and other headphones.

I will post impressions in a few days.

Thanks Team HiFiMan, for the opportunity.

~ BMF

Nov 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #118 of 148
People may not be answering because they either didn't insure them or they insured them for way less than they should. Who knows?
FWIW Justin from HeadAmp always has people insure his demos for around 70% full retail. I believe that would be sufficient but I can't say for sure.

I'm next in line so I'm just anxious to try them out on my new DNA Sonett 2!

Nov 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #119 of 148
I was early on the East Coast tour, and insured for Full retail when I shipped them. Decide for yourself how much risk you're willing to take.

Nov 21, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #120 of 148
I guess I'm just surprised by the non-response from hi-fi man about how much to protect their headphones. Unless they just plan on sticking us with the full retail cost if they got lost of course. Fangs people are usually much more attentive. don't worry David, I'll get these in the mail tonight. No reason you should wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back