Grado Fan Club!
Apr 27, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #35,401 of 65,546
Lol, oh man this is starting to be a REAL pain! I had to resort to Google-ing Grado fan club just to find my way back in here!

Lol, that's some BIG ASS WRINKLES indeed @Jay willing :D

LOL!

The only thing that could be worse than trying to navigate this site right now is the browns draft a place kicker with the first pick in the NFL draft tonight :poop:

Apr 27, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #35,403 of 65,546
@whirlwind Ooh Lawd! LMAO!

I'm from Texas, born and raised but I'm a Steelers fan, always have been. As a Steelers fan I absolutely dread them playing the Browns twice a year. Seems like the Steelers always find a way to lose to the Browns or Jaguars lol. Oh the horror! :D

@joseph69 thanks for the help buddy, much appreciated! Btw, I'm getting a schiit Ragnarok and I think it's time I balance my PS1K and maybe even my pink driver Rs1.

I have a post you made some time ago bookmarked somewhere, very helpful for balancing Grados!
I might call on you if I have any questions! :)

Btw, one more thing, I'm unable to "like" any given posts. Any suggestions?

Apr 27, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #35,404 of 65,546
jesus... i need to reset my password to login and it took forever just go get the email from head-fi

and wayyyyyy to many advertising on the website now

but on the other hand the website seems a lot easier to load

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #35,405 of 65,546
jesus... i need to reset my password to login and it took forever just go get the email from head-fi

and wayyyyyy to many advertising on the website now
It took me 4hrs last night and 1hr this morning trying to login because I kept getting a message saying my "password" was incorrect. I then remembered I had Joe from H-F's e-mail address and he sent me a temporary password and it worked immediately. Yeah, definitely too many adds.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #35,406 of 65,546
@joseph69 thanks for the help buddy, much appreciated! Btw, I'm getting a schiit Ragnarok and I think it's time I balance my PS1K and maybe even my pink driver Rs1.

I have a post you made some time ago bookmarked somewhere, very helpful for balancing Grados!
I might call on you if I have any questions! :)

Btw, one more thing, I'm unable to "like" any given posts. Any suggestions?
You're welcome.
Congratulations on the Rag…enjoy!
If you need any help balancing your Grados just let me know.
BTW, I just click on "like" and it seems to work because it then says "unlike".
There are definitely bugs that need to be sorted because I tried to multi-quote and had an issue which is why I'm responding individually.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #35,407 of 65,546
yea i pretty sure i type the correct password.but i kept getting message password was incorrect.after 2 hours i getting really mad.so i hit the forgot password tab. but no email was sent.i waiting 12 hours.still no email.so i tried type the password again.still no luck.and hit the forgot password tab again.and it took like 1 hour to get the email.

so maybe they still working on the web? or the update already finish?

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #35,408 of 65,546
yea i pretty sure i type the correct password.but i kept getting message password was incorrect.after 2 hours i getting really mad.so i hit the forgot password tab. but no email was sent.i waiting 12 hours.still no email.so i tried type the password again.still no luck.and hit the forgot password tab again.and it took like 1 hour to get the email.

so maybe they still working on the web? or the update already finish?
Same here. I also clicked "forgot password" but no e-mail. They definitely need to get the bugs out. I also liked the old format with the header fixed at the top so there was no need to scroll to read your unread posts. Also, I missed a post before while I was on this thread, so there seems to be no notification letting you know someone has posted a new post while you're in the thread.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #35,409 of 65,546
Same here. I also clicked "forgot password" but no e-mail. They definitely need to get the bugs out. I also liked the old format with the header fixed at the top so there was no need to scroll to read your unread posts. Also, I missed a post before while I was on this thread, so there seems to be no notification letting you know someone has posted a new post while you're in the thread.

to be honest.i also like the old format.a lot easier to navigate, very user friendly, and kinda real time activity. but this update one i have to say.it's a lot easy to load.the old one very heavy to load.

yea don't worry. you won't miss a thing. you're going to get an email when there's new post.very annoying. pm email notification i don't mind. but email notification for every post in thread you reply or being quoted.that's really something....

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #35,411 of 65,546
Test
Grado-Heritage-Series-GH1.jpg

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #35,412 of 65,546
I literally cannot believe how difficult the forum is to navigate now. It's like every established norm from every bulletin board system out there for the last 20 years was thrown out the window just for the sake of making it look pretty.

Apr 28, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #35,414 of 65,546
Also, under "all" in the upper right hand corner, beside seeing your subscribed threads, the threads in bold show unread posts as well. In order to read the unread posts you need to click on the time stamp to the right of the column under members username who last posted, then click "go to first unread post" if there is more than 1 unread post. There doesn't seem to be any way to tell if there are multiple posts from the forum, but only from the e-mail notifications.

Just trying to figure out how to navigate as easy as possible, and passing it along to others as well. So please don't mind me posting my finding as I discover them along the way this even if you're already aware. It would also be nice for others to post their findings as well to make it easier.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #35,415 of 65,546
nice! thank man.don't mind at all

btw is it only me or you guys also experience this? i have to re-login every time i open the website again even though i already checklist the always sign in box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back