G.R.A.S. Headphone Measurement Seminar in Germany (Hannover)
May 14, 2017 at 2:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4
GRAS_Seminar_Banner_500x100.jpg

G.R.A.S. Sound & Vibration (makers of measurement microphones and related acoustic equipment) is bringing its successful Headphone & Headset Measurements seminar to Europe next week, with three dates in three countries, beginning with the UK (Bedford), and then Denmark (Holte), and Germany (Hannover).

Learn about the latest in headphone test systems and methods, from industry experts Peter Wulf-Andersen (G.R.A.S.) and Steve Temme (Listen, Inc.).

This one-day seminar will cover test equipment (ear couplers, test fixtures, test software and hardware) and demonstrate practical test setups for both R&D and QC headphone testing. Virtually all headphone types will be covered, including conventional analog headphones, in-ear monitors, Bluetooth, Lightning/USB, noise-canceling, and high-resolution headphones. You can even measure your own headphones using their equipment in the hands-on session.

Click on the location links below to see the full agendas, and to sign up:

At Head-Fi headquarters over the last two years, we've assembled one of the world's best headphone measurement systems with the help of G.R.A.S., recently updating to their G.R.A.S. 45BB-12 KEMAR, which brings key advances in headphone testing technologies. We will be increasingly employing measurements from this new system in Head-Fi's forums, Buying Guide, and Head-Fi TV videos. You can read more about it here: Next Generation Headphone Testing

Of course, the above seminars are a great way to experience G.R.A.S.'s new systems firsthand.

G.R.A.S.-seminars-small.jpg

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 5:27 AM Post #2 of 4
Shame that I have missed the earlier one in UK. :triportsad:

May 16, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #3 of 4
Shame that I have missed the earlier one in UK. :triportsad:

I'm very sorry about posting this so late, @Ra97oR. I didn't know about the seminars until just before I posted them here. I'll work with G.R.A.S. to stay up to date on their events from now on, as I think we'll be seeing more of these going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back