FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Feb 25, 2012 at 3:31 AM Post #31 of 4,887
1601 was still more expensive right? On an off-topic question. How does it sound? 

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:00 AM Post #32 of 4,887
Quote:
1601 was still more expensive right? On an off-topic question. How does it sound? 

I think the Piano Forte X is actually more expensive, but I'm not sure. I've never heard the DC1601, but I imagine that it sounds quite similar to the Piano Forte line. I'll have to go listen to it again to tell you how the Piano Forte line sounds like, but imagine horns in your ears. They have a similar timbre to brass instruments. Not a fan, personally, but they are exquisitely made.

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #34 of 4,887
Quote:
Well, I would get the fitears over any of those AKG or Final Audio. Because I have became a fan of it without even owning or hearing any of their products.

Don't you live in Singapore? Go to Jaben and check out the FitEar demos! They'll really impress you.

I would say that no one can really go wrong (well, except for the wallet) with any of these choices. It's up to the individual's needs (professional/personal, home/portable), sound preferences, and aesthetic tastes.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #35 of 4,887

Quote:
Don't you live in Singapore? Go to Jaben and check out the FitEar demos! They'll really impress you.

I would say that no one can really go wrong (well, except for the wallet) with any of these choices. It's up to the individual's needs (professional/personal, home/portable), sound preferences, and aesthetic tastes.

That is the problem... I went there once and asked if they had any demo sets and they said they are only able to order them, so I can't test them out :frowning2:. But they look very impressing as in a 3-4 driver custom is able to easily go head on with any 6 driver custom. Well, let me hope this universal ver. comes to Jaben so I can worry about saving up to make my wallet cry :frowning2:

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #36 of 4,887
Makes me very curious how these sound now. Though I will never be able to get them. =\

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #37 of 4,887
Quote:
That is the problem... I went there once and asked if they had any demo sets and they said they are only able to order them, so I can't test them out :frowning2:. But they look very impressing as in a 3-4 driver custom is able to easily go head on with any 6 driver custom. Well, let me hope this universal ver. comes to Jaben so I can worry about saving up to make my wallet cry :frowning2:

Hmm, that's odd that the original Jaben store doesn't have demos. I heard the demos at Jaben HK when I went for vacation over CNY. Truly great little IEMs.

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #38 of 4,887
Anyway I just wanted to ask if 334 is the flagship for fitear!? Cause all along I thought it was c435? But I guess only 334 became a universal! Btw, Im not sure if the Jaben in Singapore has 334 but I do know that uncle there has 435! I heard it, loved it and bought it! I just received it a weeks ago and have enjoyed it thoroughly! Probably the only issue I have is with replacement cables.. I want to swap cables but I cant seem to find any.. 

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #39 of 4,887
Quote:
Anyway I just wanted to ask if 334 is the flagship for fitear!? Cause all along I thought it was c435? But I guess only 334 became a universal! Btw, Im not sure if the Jaben in Singapore has 334 but I do know that uncle there has 435! I heard it, loved it and bought it! I just received it a weeks ago and have enjoyed it thoroughly! Probably the only issue I have is with replacement cables.. I want to swap cables but I cant seem to find any.. 

The C435 is not publicized anymore, leading me to think that while it's the most expensive, it's not exactly something they want being produced widely. The MH334 is their 'public' flagship. You only see the C435 available on dealer order lists. I thought the HD-25/HD600 cables fit?

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #40 of 4,887
I own both the MH334 and c435, they are both epic customs, however the 334 is more balance than the 435, which the 435 sounds like a jh13 but with a ck100 highs on it. I prefer fitear over any other custom avilable in the market. The 334 sounds much better than the jh13 although i have both and a westone es3x. if time is possible, i will try to post a review about the mh334 and the c435.

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #41 of 4,887

Please do post some reviews and in which areas do you find 334 better than jh13, and how do 435 and 334 compare? very eager to know thanks
Quote:
I own both the MH334 and c435, they are both epic customs, however the 334 is more balance than the 435, which the 435 sounds like a jh13 but with a ck100 highs on it. I prefer fitear over any other custom avilable in the market. The 334 sounds much better than the jh13 although i have both and a westone es3x. if time is possible, i will try to post a review about the mh334 and the c435.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #42 of 4,887
Quote:

That'd be great, actually. I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate more comments on FitEar products.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ddlo
Back