Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...
Jun 27, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #3,331 of 11,460
Hahaha Angelo that's more than coincidence.

Let me tell you this is best thread ever. The most dramas the most emotions the most tubes the most dacs the most headphones the most youtube videos the most one liners the most jokes... good or bad.

Jun 27, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #3,332 of 11,460
You did not upset me old friend. I am honored that you would think of me in such terms. If I could give you something that would be more pleasing for you I would but of course my mustache won't come off! I could not decline your generous gift for the threat of physical violence when I know I could no longer outrun you overwhelms my senses. Therefore I will do the gracious and honorable thing and bow to you in the direction from which it came. I was very pleased that you use those vinyls and got use out of them and some enjoyment as well. I got a real kik out of it when you would play an album and show the album in your post. enjoyment of music is a universal language that more people should become involved with touches the soul and reaches the heart like words spoken from a dictionary could never do. I better leave this before it becomes a new revelation for the followers of head-fi. Thank you so much for your generous gift and especially the thoughts and praise from yourself

Jun 27, 2017 at 8:58 PM Post #3,333 of 11,460
I will send the Gec 6as7g square base as soon as I am able.

CF dont thank me. The pleasure's all mine. Friends just need to look each other in the eyes and see the appreciations there....and believe me I can see your eyes from Sydney.

Jun 29, 2017 at 7:40 PM Post #3,335 of 11,460
The Sylvania Jan 6sn7gt's just got here from Yittry so went and plugged them in with the gec 6080 and even though new tubes, fantastic sound. Going to try these for a day or two and then try the EL11 and EL12N again. Need to buy a few more Euforia's hook all the headphone jacks into a rotary selector and plug in the Senn's and then could switch back and forth, no memory lose, (okay @pctzahp) I know what you were going to say,so say it and get it over with!

Jun 29, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #3,336 of 11,460
Now what would possibly make you think a charming guy like me would ever say anything derogatory about such a gentleman as you??? Anyway, I've taken loss of my senses - I mean I have cleansed my mind of all opinion - so this is just a phantom post. BOO HA HA

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #3,337 of 11,460
Me thinks the heat has finally gotten to you, time to cool off, maybe on an Arctic cruise!

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:16 PM Post #3,338 of 11,460
Me thinks the heat has finally gotten to you, time to cool off, maybe on an Arctic cruise!

I'm a land lubber. No sea legs. I'm soon cruisin' to San Diego across the Shifting Sands. Of course, I'll be thinking of you and all the gang while performing my Beach Boy imitation for my adoring California fans.

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #3,340 of 11,460
Enjoy your trip PCT just watch out for forest fires

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:29 PM Post #3,341 of 11,460
For some reason all of the "excitement" has been on the Elise thread lately. Is anyone home here????

Currently I'm suffering bulb withdrawal anxiety because this time tomorrow I'll be sitting on the beach in San Diego and will be for 3 days. Someone told me that OTLs are not allowed on the beach there. So just "a few more hours, that's all the time I've got" (anyone know where that's from?) to listen. I'm using that time right now to listen to the Moody Blues "Days of Future Past" on Tidal HD, and it reminds me for the umpteenth time how truly special Euforia is. Can it possibly get any better than this????

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:46 PM Post #3,342 of 11,460
It can get better, but you need a cooler climate to tell! Good to know that there won't be any sand in your amp! That would chaff!

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #3,344 of 11,460
I downloaded Days of Future Past from Hdtracks and play it often. Quite a group, still like most of what they recorded. Every now and then I will have a Moody's night and play them for a few hours straight. Sue loved them, and had a chance to go to one of their concerts locally. She was thrilled. I could not go, could not get a replacement for me for work. Bummer.

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #3,345 of 11,460
Please welcome bookshelf speakers by Focal :) Looks like I need a home audio amplifier by Feliks-Audio rather than Euforia.

I am mind blown right now, Edifier to Focal. It is like Elise to Euforia jump. What a great mess that I have got into, I need to move into a bigger room.

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-01 at 5.19.21 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-01 at 5.27.20 AM.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back