European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Apr 13, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #256 of 308
Does anyone want to buy\trade a beyerdynamic custom one pro plus? Bought on amazon uk less than half a year ago. Mint condition, with original box and all original accessories and purchase invoice.

I would like to trade..... Something like a hd598, 558, momentum over ear, amperior, hd25, ath m50x, fidelio x1, x2, would make me happy....

Cheers... :)

May 18, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #257 of 308
@customcoco
@fenrir35 : Offer: Sony F886+silver-gold lod cable/Etymotic er-4p(v-sonic gr04 nozzle modded)/fischer audio consonance v2. orange
      Request : Anything interesting of similar value iem. I want to trade them all with a high-end iem if its possible :D
      Definite Trade: Possible

I can send the er4p pictures at request.

May 18, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #258 of 308
  @customcoco
@fenrir35 : Offer: Sony F886+silver-gold lod cable/Etymotic er-4p(v-sonic gr04 nozzle modded)/fischer audio consonance v2. orange
      Request : Anything interesting of similar value iem. I want to trade them all with a high-end iem if its possible :D

I can send the er4p pictures at request.

Done, on both threads.

Thanks for using the template ! :wink:

May 18, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #259 of 308
Hello @customcoco
Offer: AKG 712Pro, Audio Technica AG1, Sennheiser Game One (598), Creative E5, Ak Jr Red Edition
Request: Anything interesting and cool, iems included
All items are new/like new

May 19, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #262 of 308
Hi there @customcoco - new poster, but very interested in the idea of this thread!

Items to offer (all iems):
Echobox Finder X1
Nuforce HEM2
Nuforce HEM4
Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3
Cardas A8 (with additional 2.5mm balanced cable)
FLC 8S (arriving next week)
iBasso DX90

Request:
Final Audio Design Pandora/Sonorous IV (preferably, VI if not)
Aurisonics Harmony
Nuforce Primo 8
Nuforce HEM6
Nuforce HEM8
Any decent closed back planar magnetic over-ear

Definite trade: For the Pandora/Sonorous IV, definitely - likely for others as well.

May 19, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #263 of 308

@customcoco
I do not have any of the products any more, so all my trading offers can be removed. I wish I had something to trade now, but I only have my main system and I'll be keeping it here for a while.

That's sad to hear. I have an ESP950 incoming, though, so maybe we could trade that. :wink: What about that baby Orpheus ?

Hi there @customcoco - new poster, but very interested in the idea of this thread!

Very pleased to see new members joigning in !

Both threads have been cleaned-up and updated. Thanks, a lot, for using the template. It makes it so much easier for me to keep the thread updated.

May 21, 2016 at 5:30 AM Post #264 of 308
I recently found out that the Baby Orpheus was sold before I got the interest of someone. Too bad, because I really wanted to compare it to my SR-407.

The ESP-950 offer seems interesting. If you are okay with it, I'd like to have it next to my current system for one or two weeks and afterwards I'd send both my system and the ESP-950 your way. It would be nice if I could test both on the same amp, but I guess you don't have the STAX adapter.

May 21, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #266 of 308
  I recently found out that the Baby Orpheus was sold before I got the interest of someone. Too bad, because I really wanted to compare it to my SR-407.

The ESP-950 offer seems interesting. If you are okay with it, I'd like to have it next to my current system for one or two weeks and afterwards I'd send both my system and the ESP-950 your way. It would be nice if I could test both on the same amp, but I guess you don't have the STAX adapter.

Yeah, too bad. 

Sure, that's what I had in mind. I will, if I buy the one that I'm eyeing. Actually, it could even be a "Spritzer Built" adapter. Certainly sounds moar bettar.
biggrin.gif

@customcoco 
I have a pair brand new ESP950 earpads available if needed.

@Jackpot77 and me are discussing a trade of DX90-Pandora/Sonorous IV by the way.

Thanks for both the offer and the heads-up. It's to know about what's going on, and it keeps the thread alive.

Jun 5, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #268 of 308
Traded my TH600's with @Jackpot77 for his FAD Pandora Hope IV's.
A pleasure throughout and a highly recommended trader.

Thanks for the review.

You've been both added to our list of trusted traders. You may also add that to your CV, should you want to
biggrin.gif

Jul 18, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #269 of 308
Summer Bump !

What's up everyone ?

Jul 26, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #270 of 308
I'm going on vacation in less than 2 weeks, but I was wondering how you were doing with the ESP950. I am still interested in trading :)

My vacation ends the 22nd of August, so maybe we could trade after that. Did you manage to get the Stax adapter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back