Engadget Q&A!
Sep 20, 2013 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42
Engadget asked me to answer a Q&A, but I didn't expect it to make their homepage. Check out the Engadget Q&A!

As you might expect, headphones did make it into some of the answers. I also discuss gadgets, tech memories, what it means to be connected, and--did I mention this already?--headphones. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #3 of 42
Nice interview!  You had really great, thoughtful answers.  Also, nice gear you surrounded yourself with.

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #4 of 42
So damn proud of you! It's not just anyone who appears on the homepage over there. Hat's off sir!

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #7 of 42
Woah, looks like we may have some mainstream exposure on our hand here!

Sep 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #8 of 42
  Engadget asked me to answer a Q&A, but I didn't expect it to make their homepage. Check out the Engadget Q&A!

As you might expect, headphones did make it into some of the answers. I also discuss gadgets, tech memories, what it means to be connected, and--did I mention this already?--headphones. 
biggrin.gif

Have a solid thread of comments/interactions goin there brother.  I'm SO proud of you.

I just spent a long time in the OCCUPY Hi-Fi thread writing about some of the reasons I've 
dug in so deeply into this end of the audio pool, and I have (as well as others) your friendship to thank for that.

Jude's a humble cat,
maybe one of the most humble I've met, and that's saying alot.  I've had the honor of standing next to greatness
on a few occasions in my lifetime, and this thriving community is a testament to Jude's love and sheer dedication to this hobby.

As he tells me, and I know it: The community is what makes Head-Fi, but I can't think of a better spokesperson for the personal audio
hobby anyway - aside of the fact that the guy is the Founder of this lil' website.  And I remember him being nervous before my little panel
at RMAF in 2010 ( - it was called Embracing The Industries Future - The Role of New Media) but he had already proven himself to be a good
man, and a person to be trusted, plus what he was doing was AWESOME.  I had to have him on there - and I'm psyched to see him spreading
the gospel by ANY means.

Hell, peeps were posting comments just trying to figure out all the gear in the picture!!
gs1000.gif

A GREAT end to an otherwise very challenging and dark week.

Sep 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #9 of 42
Wow, the Engadget home page!

beerchug.gif

I hope Engadget will make it to CanJam!

Sep 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #12 of 42

biggrin.gif

There is way to much Apple appreciation going on here, I started to feel ill half way through the read.

"I wish the Galaxy S4 had iOS"

I just about vomited with that one.

Sep 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #15 of 42
I saw it on Twitter this morning. Really cool! That photo looks great. My first serious headphone was the MDR-v6 too.

I was given a pair of those by an old friend.  I think they belonged to his father (who passed away), but I'm not sure.
I passed them onto my nephew!  He loves em.  Now we're working on another pair of cans for him (he's been bitten - 
got him into an HRT microStreamer and a pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 IIs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back