Does anyone have the iPhone LOD pinout?
Jun 25, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #256 of 259
Quote:
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Here it is:

Hi huckfinn

Well Im stumped. Was thinking possibly there wasn't a 68k resistor in there but by the looks of that setup there more than likely would be although I cant see it. Maybe email ALO and ask them as its an ALO product?

Jun 25, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #257 of 259
Hi,
Well, the connector i pried open is not the alo audio one but the one in the first picture
Just a generic lod to 3.5mm connector bought on ebay.
I couldn't open the alo audio one but.....either one doesn't let me connect my iphone through lod........

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #258 of 259
Yes, I can attest to the configuration working since I built my cable awhile back from that exact same link. As far as I know Ken never had it right to begin with since his configuration required the iPhone to be rebooted etc...Upon multiple requests for the pinout from various people here, he never did supply any info to help!

Pinouts for Dock connector:

Pin 2: GND
Pin 3: Right Channel Line Out
Pin 4: Left Channel Line Out

Pin 11 should have a 1K resistor between it and pin 21, and also a jumper wire from pin 11's end of the resistor to Pin 30 of the dock. I've been using this for awhile and it works fine.

did this work for a long time? and with this configuration can this work for iPod classic to?
actually, i want make lod with capacitor. so, if i'm using resistor and capacitor together in lod..there are not much room for them. so, if i just make lod only using capacitor..can my lod working to my iPod classic and my iPhone 4S? help me,please.thank you.

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #259 of 259
hi all. again still same question.
i want diy Lod to USB for my iPod classic and sometimes when i mobile, i will using lod for my iPhone 4S in my car head unit.
i'm interesting about lod with capacitor because capacitor it's make some quality in sound. but the problem is if i'm soldered the capacitor with capacitor together. there are no space for them. so if i just using the capacitor in lod, it's working for my iPod and my iPhone? which pin will be jump as replacement capasitor?
thank you and hope will help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back