DC Area Head-Fi Meet - April 15, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2017 at 11:45 PM Post #46 of 67
If I can make it, I can bring a Audio-GD C-2 11th AE. Thinking of selling it but figure it would be cool to show people who are wondering about it too. :) As far as a source goes though... hrm...

Apr 15, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #47 of 67
I will be bringing my whole setup since it seems like a good turn out! Bifrost Multibit, Bottlehead Crack + Speedball with RCA Cleartop and Tung sol 5998, and my HD650M. I will also bring my 3 decent IEMs, Campfire Audio Vega, TFZ series 5 and the Hifiman RE-00 Massdrop edition.

I will take so many selfies with the Jecklin Float. Please bring it!
  I'm going to try and make this one. If I can get there,  I can bring a some oldies but goodies:

Sennheiser HE-90
Sony R-10
AKG K-1000
Stax Omega 2 Mk.1 
Denon D-7000

Somebody is already bring a Focal Utopia, so I won't (but can if need be).

If I can find it, I can bring a Jecklin Float also.  If that happens, anyone who tries it has to agree to be photographed wearing it.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #48 of 67
  I will be there if I can make it, only no earlier than 3pm.

I can bring Focal Utopias, Focal Spirit Pro, Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro if anyone is interested, Audio-GD NFB1-AMP. Space and time permitting, also Metric Halo ULN2 configured as a DAC.

Unfortunately I won't make it today, sorry.

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #50 of 67
For those already missing this one, the next is in late May - the 20, I think. It is just before the Summer break.

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #51 of 67
I will keep track of the 20th and try to make it.  Have to travel today so I won't be able to come down but was following the thread.  Hope everyone has a great day listening to great music and those good thoughts and vibes follow you through the weekend.

Apr 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #53 of 67
I'll be there in an hour.

Apr 15, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #54 of 67
Great to meet you all today and thanks for organizing gandhisfist! For a first meet this was a great group and a spectacular collection of cans. Two pairs of R10's Orpheus HE-90, Focal Elears, HE-6's, AKG K1000's, plus some spectacular amps, source-gear, etc...I got to listen to headphones I never thought I'd even get to see without going to a national-level meet. Thank you all for sharing your gear, your impressions, and your experiences! Thanks also to Bethesda Systems for hosting!

Collin

Apr 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #55 of 67
I had a blast, but unfortunately, didn't get to hear the Orpheus or R-10. 
frown.gif
 I'll hear them sometime, though. I loved the LCD-2 from the Mjolnir. What version were the LCD-2's?

Is there an impressions thread yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back