Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Aug 16, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #2,281 of 2,306
Thanks. I have read your many comments on the LF thread with interest. Have researched the LF and I might be interested if I can find a mint version. Let's see.
I take it you still get hours of pleasure listening to your LF?
All the best.

Aug 16, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #2,282 of 2,306
Thanks. I have read your many comments on the LF thread with interest. Have researched the LF and I might be interested if I can find a mint version. Let's see.
I take it you still get hours of pleasure listening to your LF?
All the best.

Yes.  Hours.  I am quite happy with the LF.

Aug 17, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #2,283 of 2,306
I just missed out on a mint one :mad:
Oh well, another time maybe.
To help lesson the blow, just ordered a LC v2 to get into the Cavalli sound :D
Enjoy listening to yours :)
All the best

Aug 18, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #2,285 of 2,306
I was tempted recently to put mine up for sale but finding it really hard to let it go. The Liquid fire is just a BIG open sound and its great! And upgrading the tubes just adds more depth to its awesomeness!

Its not the most resolving of amps but still has plenty of detail. Ive found it has the best synergy with audeze lcds and particularly fidelio x2. Bassy cans with big soundstage, the LF blows these types of headphone wide open

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #2,286 of 2,306
  Thanks!  Good luck and enjoy the LC's

I have just placed an order for a LAu. I just could not get that sound out of my head and thought if possible I must try to get one.

Thanks to my listening at CanJam and reviewing the various Cavalli owners threads here it has given me the confidence to proceed.

Now I just have to wait 
frown.gif

Really though, the wait is not a problem. I am so excited!

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #2,287 of 2,306
I was tempted recently to put mine up for sale but finding it really hard to let it go. The Liquid fire is just a BIG open sound and its great! And upgrading the tubes just adds more depth to its awesomeness!

Its not the most resolving of amps but still has plenty of detail. Ive found it has the best synergy with audeze lcds and particularly fidelio x2. Bassy cans with big soundstage, the LF blows these types of headphone wide open

I think you are very lucky to own one. They look amazing and from reviewing the threads it seems they sound amazing.

I would keep it if you can. Enjoy the tunes! 
L3000.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #2,288 of 2,306
I have just placed an order for a LAu. I just could not get that sound out of my head and thought if possible I must try to get one.

Thanks to my listening at CanJam and reviewing the various Cavalli owners threads here it has given me the confidence to proceed.

Now I just have to wait :frowning2:

Really though, the wait is not a problem. I am so excited!

The LAu is out of production no?

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #2,290 of 2,306
Hello, Gang!
Hi, Icenine2!

Another new year on the way!
I'll be listening for it on my LF!

Dec 31, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #2,292 of 2,306
  Hello, Gang!
Hi, Icenine2!

Another new year on the way!
I'll be listening for it on my LF!

Would be really nice to compare the Liquid Fire to the Liquid Glass sometime. I am in San Francisco too, and can be doable if you'd be up for it some time :)

Jun 22, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #2,294 of 2,306
I love Genalex tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back