CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #197 of 416
looking forward comparing the Fourté and the KSE1500 booth connected to the AK SP1000 :ksc75smile:

Jun 12, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #198 of 416
And....signed up for "Sennheiser HE-1 - Auditions.".

Hurry, not many available spots left !!

Jun 12, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #199 of 416
looking forward comparing the Fourté and the KSE1500 booth connected to the AK SP1000 :ksc75smile:
I'd like to get your take on the comparison. I have one in mind I think you may like more than the other... :smile:

Jun 12, 2017 at 8:55 PM Post #200 of 416
Not knowing the volunteering schedule, I took a chance and booked Sunday 3:00-3:15pm session with the Orpheus 2. If it conflicts though, I'll gladly give my spot away.

Jun 13, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #201 of 416
I'm simply looking forward to *hearing* the Fourte and the AK SP1000 :p
That's assuming they're available to demo at the show.. There's so many great exhibitors, I've lost track a little bit :D

Jun 13, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #202 of 416
I'm simply looking forward to *hearing* the Fourte and the AK SP1000 :p
That's assuming they're available to demo at the show.. There's so many great exhibitors, I've lost track a little bit :D
I'm sure they both will be. The Fourte (at least the first stages) has been around at events since around RMAF last year, and the SP1000 was exhibited near me at the LA Audio Show last week. The SP1000 was a pretty good DAP - still liking their AK320 pound for pound (overall, weight, and currency, in this case).

Jun 13, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #203 of 416
still liking their AK320 pound for pound (overall, weight, and currency, in this case).
That's quality wordplay right there :D

Actually, while I'm wishing for perfect things, I hope the Fourte is not only on demo but also in a prize draw again.
If I win it, I might scream like a girl too :wink:

Jun 13, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #204 of 416
That's quality wordplay right there :D

Actually, while I'm wishing for perfect things, I hope the Fourte is not only on demo but also in a prize draw again.
If I win it, I might scream like a girl too :wink:

Thanks! :beerchug: (Would be nice if this emoticon is larger/the same size like it was before transition).

I'm like 100% sure the Fourte will be there. At CanJam SoCal, I was one person away from winning the Fourte (kinda interesting because I like their 18 driver more than their 4 driver Fourte). Anyways, when the boyfriend of the girl won, it was the girlfriend that screamed like she was seriously hurt. The video online of her screaming did not do it justice - you had to be there to experience it yourself. People ran over thinking someone got hurt. No -- it was the girlfriend of the guy who won, screaming at the top of her lungs with ecstasy...or joy... If you see me at CanJam, ask me what others thought of all that happened, quite interesting, I'd say.

Looking to possibly take a ride or train out of London as well to see what of interest may be out there. Bath and Stonehenge were amazing last year, so it would be nice to be wowed like that again next month!

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #205 of 416
Looking to possibly take a ride or train out of London as well to see what of interest may be out there. Bath and Stonehenge were amazing last year, so it would be nice to be wowed like that again next month!

Depending on your interests, easy places to visit from London include Brighton (lovely British seaside town), Cambridge, and Oxford.

Jun 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #206 of 416

Oh yeah, regarding the post by @Tro95 above, I went (for the first time) on a really cool guided walk by a London-based company. That was just around a small area of London, but I got to see lots of cool details and areas and unknown pathways that I never knew existed.

I read that they also do guided tours to Cambridge and Oxford, or a combination of those together.
I think they provide access to the colleges of the universities (and other things) that you'd never usually get as a tourist by yourself.
I've been thinking of doing this for a while too :D

Here is a link for your convenience:
http://www.walks.com/other-tours/day-trips-from-london :)

Jun 13, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #207 of 416
Odd question guys.

I ordered my ticket a couple of months ago and had all my reference numbers saved. However I've since got a new PC and lost that ref number. Now it doesn't seem to matter what I search or filter for in my inbox I can't find that original confirmation email anywhere! I'm 99.999% sure it will not have been deleted, so I'm at a bit of a loss. So my question- if someone could let me know what the subject line of their ticket confirmation email is, that would be awesome.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back