Best for the buck wireless iem ?
May 26, 2017 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

oopeteroo

500+ Head-Fier
Hi I'm kinda new to iem.
I would like to buy a wireless in ear earbud for work.
What's recommended? Looking for one with Good battery, sound and comfy will be a plus.
Budget is around 100usd. The cheaper the better but hopefully not less quality. And would like it to have mic also, as I'm pairing it with a phone.

May 26, 2017 at 8:08 AM Post #2 of 5
I have the NuForce BE6i which are right in your range. I like them a lot. Good clarity without sibilance. Detailed highs and mids. They are not basshead IEMs though. Think HD600 bass.

May 28, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #3 of 5
Check out the Beyerdynamic Byron BT. It sounds terrific, is in your price range, has universal remote and a 7.5 hr playing time and is just overall a really nice wireless IEM. Maybe read about it and see what you think.

May 31, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for the reply. How does the two stand against Samsung level u / pro ?

If im lookong for wireless iem with anc, what to get for best for the buck ? I'm thinking of the samsung level u pro with noise cancelling.....anyone know if it'd worth the price or if there is anything better for the price ?

May 31, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks for the reply. How does the two stand against Samsung level u / pro ?

If im lookong for wireless iem with anc, what to get for best for the buck ? I'm thinking of the samsung level u pro with noise cancelling.....anyone know if it'd worth the price or if there is anything better for the price ?
Haven't heard the Samsung--sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back