Auricap XO 10uf 200V Review
Nov 10, 2016 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Alek5

New Head-Fier
After more than 200 hours of music playback and testing Auricap XO capacitors, we decide that I share with you my experience. Of course, like all first start trying out cheaper capacitors, but when we choose to be unhappy with the sound, decide the quality capacitor, even if it is in my case, I use capacitors in the signal path.

I wanted to get a clearing audio signal path, of course, I will not recite what I've tried, but I'll tell you why I decided to Auricap XO and why he persisted in my system.

Auricap XO of 10uf in signal path was at the height of his task. Very nice stages, clearing tones, bass drum has a very nice touch musicality, as with other capacitors it was very bad. I would recommend to all audiophiles who are in a dilemma what to put in preamp or DAC, anywhere where needed in the signal path, try Auricap, no errors and you will be satisfied with their capabilities.

I hope my review some help with upgrading the system. I try to so  components that have impressed me with their work, convey to others as a very good solution upgrades, without errors.
The description is in the smallest lines, that would everyone could read and draw a conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back