Audiophiles in Dubai?
Dec 17, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #1,351 of 1,748
Hey guys,
I got a new Hifiman Hm-901U with 3 differents amp cards. Love it with my CIEM, and Audeze Sine. But its seem sound to thin with the Sennheiser HD800... I think i need a bigger amp to drive them. I move a lot, so portable gear is the only option for me.

I will have to sell the HD800, if anyone is interested :wink:

Thanks

Dec 18, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #1,352 of 1,748
they are so good what are you talking about

i am going for Utopia for Car and Monitors then Speakers one day

need to review all xD

Focal = the best :D 

Official Focal website says their product are not available in UAE.

Dec 18, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #1,353 of 1,748
Official Focal website says their product are not available in UAE.

i get my Focal Gear from Samma3a, contact iyad or mazen if you want gear to be ordered :D

i got my Focal Utopia from them too. 

Dec 29, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #1,354 of 1,748
i got me SE846 + Toxic Cable Hydra 18, their latest epic cable. bought it to enjoy with DAVE, yes not for portable xD

Sadly i am not able to use them as i expected... because DAVE is too much for them, they are too sensitive for DAVE 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

so my only option is to buy a DAP -.-'' and this way it will be portable setup... in a room xD

so i am going to Sell them :<  sadly DAVE isn't like Hugo/Mojo or Hugo TT when it comes to driving IEMs.... T_T

so yeh as usual a good deal for what will be your best IEM + Best cable for these. PM if you are interested, because i don't have Mojo + DAP to enjoy these :' )

comes with free (NEW and Fresh (un-used)) 5 Pairs INΛIRS AIR3 (S) Earphone Tips.

which is with Aramex's Shop&Ship for now :' ) i didn't get to enjoy them T_T

Dec 30, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #1,355 of 1,748
Sold.

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #1,357 of 1,748
I'm selling my Stax system just to change to different stuff.

Earphones SR-L700 like new, from a shop in England still warrant.
Amplifier srm-006ts  perfect, with Rca clear Top, no warranty.
No boxes.

$1500, د.إ5500

Jan 3, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #1,358 of 1,748
so yeh after thinking for sometime i decided to Sell DAVE, going for a car setup as i tend to drive from RAK to AD and AD to RAK every weekend, so i want to ease the driving experience

as for home setup i will re-build that from scratch once i move to a new place. ofc i will buy DAVE again XD

as usual a good deal, for more info about DAVE feel free to check my review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-dave/reviews/17624

sadly i can't fund the new stuff unless i sell DAVE, didn't want to sell it, its hands down the best DAC/AMP i ever had T_T

still you know how much full Focal Utopia Car setup cost xD even more than DAVE if i went with higher end models O-o''

so yeh claim the chance to have the world best DAC/AMP for Shini's usual deals!! 
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
 PM me if you are interested 
beerchug.gif

its so musical yet so fun in the same time, and more forgiving than other high end rigs <3

Jan 4, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #1,360 of 1,748
I think you are making another mistake habibi

i will buy DAVE again later when i move out xD which is not any time soon :' )

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #1,361 of 1,748
Edit: SOLD

Selling my 1 year old Vali 2 with used stock tube + additional brand new stock tube still in box for 600 dhs. I can drive it up to you, Dubai only. PM me!
Box and 230v UK wallwart included.

Selling because I've downsized to a portable amp (fulla2), which fits my needs better right now 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 18, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #1,363 of 1,748
Like i said before i got HIFIMAN hm-901U, so i've try a HD800 with it, and its not a really good match... So i sold the HD800.
Now, i'm going to have a JH audio Roxanne customs. The HIFIMAN is a really good sounding player, but the battery life is only 8 hours... + i can't charge via USB. That's  going to be a problem for me, since a travel a lot...

SO for sell, HM901U with 3 amp cards. Balanced,Minibox and Musical box..

Im planning to get the AK300... will see if it satisfied me more ...

thanks

Jan 31, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #1,364 of 1,748
Should I murder my roommate or sell my he560  -__- 

If anyone is interested HE560 2200 AED 

iCan SE - 999AED 

Exchanges possible with closed back planars :) 

Feb 1, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #1,365 of 1,748
Guys!! We gonna have Focal Speakers and amps for the car audio in Dubai & Abu Dhabi!!  Neoglow Audio.

first authorized Focal Distributor in UAE!!  

first products to be shipped on January! :D

got me Ground Zero speaker from them plus Focal 4 channel amp! 

the owner is cool! he even knows about Woo Audio and many brands and he is some Audiophile! :D

i am getting Focal Utopia Car speakers from him once its in the stock <3

Just received a message from Dubai!
The great DubaiAudio is getting focals to Uae
Good chance for ivano forest to hear the utopia (and buy second hand from shiniii!!)

Ciaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back