Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
May 28, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #78 of 4,795
This time I don't see a reason to complain about overpricing since Audeze has already released 2 relatively affordable i-sine models before the launch of this flagship model. Average consumers could get assess to the new technology.

May 28, 2017 at 8:58 PM Post #79 of 4,795
So, how big was that fish, @joe ? :wink:

9949784_thumb.jpg

May 29, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #82 of 4,795
@jude
@AxelCloris

You guys got me hyped up!

While I thought the Baby Stax and KSE1500 offered many improvements over traditional IEMs, none would be something I could live with as my one and only.

Can't wait to give the LCD i4 a whirl. :beerchug:

May 29, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #83 of 4,795
I don't know about the fish but Joe is big and he's coming for your earphones, you can't do nothing about it so buy some apple earbuds and deal with it.

No need to worry, considering Joe works at HF headquarters, he has access to every previously released, currently released, and soon to be released earphone/headphone :D

May 29, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #84 of 4,795
No need to worry, considering Joe works at HF headquarters, he has access to every previously released, currently released, and soon to be released earphone/headphone :D

Ha ha, I wish we had access to every single available headphone. Still, with the extensive catalog of gear we do have on hand we're not left wanting. That says something about the fact that the pre-production LCD-i4 has rarely left my side.

May 29, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #88 of 4,795
It isnt a replacement to the LCD4 (which in turn is an ok but not amazing pair.) Also, the KSE has a variety of advantages when traveling. For open iem, try the best obravos. I have all of these and they are materially better than the i4 or KSE imo.

Obravos?

They are decent...just decent IMHO, but sound is subjective though !

May 29, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #89 of 4,795
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a pair I'd the LCD i4. This will be my last purchase this year. And if these puppies do not impress me, I have 30 days to return them. But odds are I will fall in love with them. Now to wait for mid June delivery date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back