APURESOUND Complaint Thread (Customers with outstanding items or money ONLY)
Nov 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #76 of 91
Violence solves nothin'! Just take your mugging lying down...

Who said anything about violence first of all? And no, no one should take their "mugging lying down." This isn't $10 or $20 you're talking about.

If it were me I'd fly there and bring the cops along with me. Simple as that. A plane ticket is a lot cheaper than a pair of R10.

Nov 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM Post #77 of 91
Quote:
Who said anything about violence first of all? And no, no one should take their "mugging lying down." This isn't $10 or $20 you're talking about.
If it were me I'd fly there and bring the cops along with me. Simple as that. A plane ticket is a lot cheaper than a pair of R10.

Oh dude, you missed the sarcasm. Man, I need to work on my material and my delivery. 

Seems like the plan is simple enough, so who's gonna carry it out?

Or you could give him more time, ya know, to spend all that money he's taken.

It'd be nice to see some justice being dealt..for once...

Nov 24, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #78 of 91
Lawyers of head-fi, assemble.  We gotta get n3rdling his R10s back.  Or die trying...

Dec 12, 2012 at 6:37 AM Post #80 of 91
interesting how when you google "apuresound", this complaint thread no longer shows up as one of the top results. Its now bumped all the way down and out of sight by apuresound's own website stuff. I wonder if they did some kind of URL trickery to flood this thread further down so that no one sees it? Any thoughts?

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #81 of 91
If Alex has no intention of getting more business or fill orders, why does his website still up?  Is he trying to do more damage?  Single Power site was pulled 4 years ago.

Dec 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #82 of 91
I can confirm he isn't taking new orders, to my knowledge.

Dec 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #83 of 91
Quote:
I can confirm he isn't taking new orders, to my knowledge.

Can you confirm if he's still kept people's money? 
blink.gif

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #84 of 91
Wow, this is sickening.  I was just about to buy lcd2 cables from them a week ago after finding them to have very good pricing, but didn't pull the trigger.  Their website is running which means they're still playing the hosting bills at least, so they're up to something.  Glad I found this thread, will not buy from them ever.  Sorry for everyone's loss.  Head-Fi really needs a sticky for blacklisted/untrustworthy dealers.

Jun 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #86 of 91
I think apuresound is enjoying his new found way to make easy money...

just sit at home and wait for the money, goods rolling in...

I would not be surprised if he has set up more than one site doing the same scams.

who says crime doesn't pay.

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #87 of 91
Is there anyone out there who could modify an Apuresound cable by shortening it and maybe changing the amp connection from dual 3-pin to single 4-pin xlr? (It's for a Senn hd650.)
It works fine and sounds nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back