Announcing the HIFIMAN HE1000 International Photography Contest     
Feb 24, 2017 at 2:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
Edit:

By special request, we have decided to extend the Photo Contest deadline up to the 22nd of May.  We realise this is a large extension but we wanted to give those who don’t presently own a pair of HE1000’s as best an opportunity to enter as possible.  Thus we have extended the deadline to cover the upcoming shows in both Munich and in Tokyo.  We would like to encourage anyone interested to swing by us at either event and snap away to their hearts content in an attempt to bag themselves one of the prize amplifiers.  Happy snapping, and as ever, happy listening.

HIFIMAN

The HE1000 we believe was created with the highest levels of engineering and industrial design excellence.  We believe it to be one of the best sounding and looking high-end headphones ever made. We want you to help us show the world by having the most important people to us help out.  We want you, our customers, to show off your photographic skill’s and post your photos!

​
Prizes

First Place: EF6 headphone amplifier (US$1599 MSRP)
Second Place x 3: EF100 amplifier (US$499 MSRP)
Third Place x 5: HE adapter (US$99 MSRP)

Guidelines

1. Photograph must contain either an HE1000 V1, HE1000 V2 or both.
2. A maximum of two (2) entries will be accepted per entrant. One single image is allowed for each entry.
3. Entries will be accepted between Feb. 25 – April 25, 2017
4. The winning entries will be announced May 5 2017 via HIFIMAN official websites, Head-Fi, Facebook and Twitter.  Winners will be notified by email.
5. The Judging panel will include HIFIMAN team and a selection of professional photographers and industrial designers.
6. HIFIMAN reserves the right to use or reproduce any images submitted to the contest with credit given to the entrant who submitted it.

How to Enter

1. Post your image(s) on any three (or more) platforms including Head-Fi, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or photography-related forums.

Image Submission Guidelines:  
Author’s Name + Title of the Work+ Equipment and Software (camera model, photo retouching software…)+About the Creation

Examples:
2. Send the information about your submitted works, high res images in Jpegs (.jpg) format (6-10 MB per image) and the links to the social media posts to photocontest@hifiman.com.

3. Your submission will be confirmed upon receipt of an email by HIFIMAN from photocontest@hifiman.com

Terms and Conditions

1. The photograph must be original and on entrants’ own authority. HIFIMAN has the right to require hi-resolution format of the original works for further verification.   
  2. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph(s) does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
  3. HIFIMAN reserves the right to reproduce, without prior notification or cost, the images of all entries submitted to the contest with photo credits, in HIFIMAN’s official websites, photo albums promotional materials (online and print).
  4. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules.
  5. Decision of HIFIMAN is final.
For any questions email us at photocontest@hifiman.com

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 24, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #2 of 12
@pedalhead, I think you should get in on this. I'm sure you can take a competent photo or two.

Mar 2, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #3 of 12
And here I have my potato camera...

Mar 4, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #4 of 12
Hi, all.  So we have had some people let us know that they would love to enter but they don't own a pair of HE1000.   Well, as a little suggestion, I am sure if those people were to take a trip to one of our dealers who have a demo set.  I am sure that they wouldn't mind you taking a snap or two if you were to mention their name in thanks.

Also if entrants want to throw up a pic or two up here and let others see, please feel free to :)

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Apr 2, 2017 at 7:22 AM Post #6 of 12
My not so good attempt...

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #11 of 12
By special request, we have decided to extend the Photo Contest deadline up to the 22nd of May.  We realise this is a large extension but we wanted to give those who don’t presently own a pair of HE1000’s as best an opportunity to enter as possible.  Thus we have extended the deadline to cover the upcoming shows in both Munich and in Tokyo.  We would like to encourage anyone interested to swing by us at either event and snap away to their hearts content in an attempt to bag themselves one of the prize amplifiers.  Happy snapping, and as ever, happy listening.

HIFIMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back