Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread
Jun 23, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #302 of 339
Here's some W900 love.

I've heard quite a few TOTLs, but no other IEM accomplishes treble detail, smoothness, texture and decay better than this. The bass, although not a veritable cannon like W500, has just enough warmth and punch to be satisfying. For the past year I've always been yearning to try something new, something more... W900 has quelled that thirst somewhat. It's a brilliant IEM, my favourite so far.

Man I thought someone stole my own IEMs for a minute :ksc75smile:

Jun 23, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #303 of 339
Here's some W900 love.

I've heard quite a few TOTLs, but no other IEM accomplishes treble detail, smoothness, texture and decay better than this. The bass, although not a veritable cannon like W500, has just enough warmth and punch to be satisfying. For the past year I've always been yearning to try something new, something more... W900 has quelled that thirst somewhat. It's a brilliant IEM, my favourite so far.
I think I can see a few glue spots on this one?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #305 of 339
Jun 23, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #306 of 339
Man I thought someone stole my own IEMs for a minute :ksc75smile:

Yeah I might or might not have stolen a design cue from yours heheh.

Jul 6, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #308 of 339
Just received my w900 replacement 30 mins ago after a month for waiting instead of 2 days like they said. It looks so perfect like i expected. Love it. :)

20170706_093004.jpg
20170706_092842.jpg
20170706_092902.jpg

Jul 6, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #309 of 339
Oh wow... Not to mean anything but i saw the exact same colour combi of universals when i was at Null Audio couple days back and i thought they look really sweet! I think they will form an awesome synergy with your 1A !

Pls post impressions when you are done admiring :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #310 of 339
Just received my w900 replacement 30 mins ago after a month for waiting instead of 2 days like they said. It looks so perfect like i expected. Love it. :)

Wow, those look awesome! You may find a number of people copying that design including me.

Jul 6, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #311 of 339
Oh wow... Not to mean anything but i saw the exact same colour combi of universals when i was at Null Audio couple days back and i thought they look really sweet! I think they will form an awesome synergy with your 1A !

Pls post impressions when you are done admiring :ksc75smile:

Wow, those look awesome! You may find a number of people copying that design including me.

Actually i copied this design from their front page haha.

Jul 28, 2017 at 2:38 AM Post #313 of 339
Letting mine go cus the treble is too much to me. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Greetings

No offense but when you get such a great treat and you really want to give back to the community you should at least sell your unit for less than 70% of retail price

Not only did AAW give you a free new unit, after you airing their imperfection which was done by unintentional . Yet you go on and you sell the defective one, and then ask AAW to send you a new one. After all that you simply now come up with an issue that you do not like the treble

Clearly people like you are a pain to deal with

cheers

Jul 28, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #315 of 339
Greetings

No offense but when you get such a great treat and you really want to give back to the community you should at least sell your unit for less than 70% of retail price

Not only did AAW give you a free new unit, after you airing their imperfection which was done by unintentional . Yet you go on and you sell the defective one, and then ask AAW to send you a new one. After all that you simply now come up with an issue that you do not like the treble

Clearly people like you are a pain to deal with

cheers
You should read what i posted. I jumped around with other totl iems. I bought and sold for cheap ones i don't like. I went around threads to ask about the treble of iems because i'm sensitive with it.
I didn't ask for replacement and AAW didn't want to refund. He wanted to lose customers thats why he offered the replacement.
I didn't put it on sale. Some sent me pm ask to buy the defective one. So who the heck wouldn't sell it ? No reason to keep both.
I didn't listen much to the defective one, just a few mins. So i didn't know i lik it or not. For the new one, i left it to burn about 100 hours before i listen. But it's not the sound i'm looking for.
This is the last post i talk about this. I'm tired to reply about this one. IF SOMENODY ASKED YOU TO SELL THE DEFECTIVE ONE, WOUD YOU SELL IT TO GET SOME MONEY BACK OR THROW IT AWAY ? AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE NEW ONE, WOULD YOU SELL IT TO GET FUND TO BUY OTHER ONES OR YOU KEEP IT ?
Think about it before you judge me. I'm human, not god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back