TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Apr 20, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #92 of 340
Thanks again for the opportunity. Can't wait for my A3H Pro to meet its kin!

No problem, these tours have been fun and these AAW demos are stellar!

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #93 of 340
As @bvng3540 said, we've completed the hand-off there.

Really sorry to see the W900 go ... if I'd had the option to buy the tour set today I'd have snatched the necessary hands off!

All were very good, but then W900 were fantastic.

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #94 of 340
Brooklyn, NY. I agree to the terms of the tour. I'm still sad I missed out on the great discount for the W900 during AAW's Capri Indiegogo campaign.

I bought an IGG W900 blind based off the 2-3 impressions that were available at the time and it has certainly paid off. W900 is an endgame TOTL that only really misses out on the last little bit of treble sparkle but does everything else exceedingly well. I was looking for one monitor to do everything and it feels like this is it...

Apr 21, 2017 at 2:56 PM Post #95 of 340
I bought an IGG W900 blind based off the 2-3 impressions that were available at the time and it has certainly paid off. W900 is an endgame TOTL that only really misses out on the last little bit of treble sparkle but does everything else exceedingly well. I was looking for one monitor to do everything and it feels like this is it...

You were one of the lucky 4. Good for you. Sounds like you found your endgame IEM (?)

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #97 of 340
  Can I still be added to the late tour? If so, I would like to participate and live in Omaha, NE and agree to the terms of the tour. 

Sure you can, adding you now, but at the end of the latecomer list. 
wink_face.gif

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #98 of 340
I live in Lafayette Area, Indiana. I would love to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms and conditions of the tour.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #100 of 340
  I live in Lafayette Area, Indiana. I would love to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms and conditions of the tour.

I live in Indianapolis, IN and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back