Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by k-money, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (16)
  1. K-MONEY
    Type:
    Free to a Good Home
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    There is really no introduction needed for these...so let me get right down to the sale.

1. Purchased from: amazon.com (no third party) in July of 2014. They are obviously still in warranty until July 2016 as Shure's website states they come with a Two-year limited warranty.  As you can also see, this batch of se846 was made in or for 2014 as it states on the box, 2014/04/25.
    2. Condition:  Like new.  Used very lightly and hardly used and was well taken care of.  They are in flawless like factory new condition.  100% working with no problems to the earphones or both cables.
    3. Included is EVERYTHING like retail, also as shown in the pictures.  Nothing is missing.  Will also include a print out of the amazon invoice upon request.
    4. FREE Shipping VIA/ FedEx insured and tracked.

I am not accepting trades.

All I really have to say to the owner is that you will never look for another earphone or bother buying any other IEM, earphones, universals, headphones (you name it) for as long as you live as long as you own these SE846.

This has been one of the hardest sale decisions I have ever had to settle with.  I already can't stop thinking about them.  Unfortunately, I need cash for other important things.  These universal IEM will always have a high resale value.

If you have any questions, please message me.

I sincerely apologize for such horrible lightning and focus on some of these pictures.  This iPod camera is unreliable.

I would like to keep these within the Head-Fi community...but if I'm unsuccessful at selling these here, I may exercise selling them elsewhere.

Here is my ebay feedback as well: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=knaim03&ftab=AllFeedback

2. KuroTaka
    Just saying, massdrop has these on sale for the exact same price factory new.

3. K-MONEY

4. KuroTaka
    I believe so, yes, they do drops for beyerdynamic, sennheiser, audio technica, unique melody amongst others

5. K-MONEY

6. KuroTaka
    It does also come with a two year warranty. I know for a fact massdrop contacts the company itself to sell the item, an example of this is the AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones specifically tuned via a collaboration between the two companies. However, it is your item, you can sell it however you like, just thought you might want to know.

7. K-MONEY

8. K-MONEY

9. K-MONEY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.