1. BlackSushi222
    Looks like we all started with Skullcandy Ink'd haha. I still have mine and they work fine.

But like u, I also decided to move away from IEMs.

U might wanna check out my review I recently wrote.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502546/jvc-ha-s650-review-pics#post_6785389

It's about the JVC HA-S650s, and I got em for 39 Euros. In the USA it should be cheaper.

So far, pretty satisfied with them since they fit my needs exactly.

2. AudioTroll
    the aurvana  I mean is the creative aurvana live,
    I know the price in sweden is about 90-100$ but on sale I´m sure you can find them alot cheaper.

still use the drivers of my old portapro´s  sewn in to a headband,perfect for the gym and such fo rme :)

creavtive ep-630 is a nice budget inear you could consider, I abuse my phones and they held up almost to years.
    sounded nice enoughf to for my needs to.

3. walkemskies

Quote:
    idk then haha. i'm not much of an audiophile so anything clear is good to me. the akg k81 looks pretty neat, maybe when the price goes down i'll cop.  i think the portapros look really weird, haha. if anything i'm considering the ksc75.
    i can't find the flats for anything under 15..
    i've gone through at least 4 pairs of IEMs, probably around 7 actually. the problem is the wire always breaks at the connector part, so one bud goes out. every time. thanks though

Quote:
    i actually can't find the lives for anything under 90. the ep-630 looks pretty good, i'm just scared they'll do the one-bud thing to me like every other pair of IEMs i've had.. haha thanks though.

Quote:

i've gone through 3-4 pairs of inkds. i don't know what im doing wrong.. it's that one-bud thing every time. 
    thanks, i'll consider those too.